Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||7.85%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.1 lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 48 Months|
|Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||At the discretion of the company|
|Prepayment Charges||At the discretion of the company|
Benefits of availing Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan
|Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Amount||95% of the vehicle’s price|
|Repayment Period||up to a tenure of 4 years|
|Loan Approval||24 to 48 hours|
|Flexible Loan Amount||Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||only 15 minutes|
A portion of the highlights of profiting a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd bike credit are:
- You can profit a credit sum running somewhere in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The loan cost offered is low and moderate.
- Residency of as long as four years for the installment of your EMIs
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bike credit from Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd.
Advantage of availing a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd two-wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd are:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can profit
- Serious paces of interest
- Different residency choices accessible
- Least documentation required
- A few reimbursement modes accessible
- Snappy and bother free preparing of your application structure and records.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the Dialabank website and avail of the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check the EMI you will have to pay monthly based on the loan amount availed by you, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organization.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||7.85%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd bike credit:
- Correctly filled application structure with a solitary visa estimated photo.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, gave by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd two-wheeler loan
Given beneath are the means you should continue to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the official site of Dialabank
- On the upper right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the necessary subtleties in the application structure and select the Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd vendor from where you wish to buy the bike vehicle.
- Select the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is presented, an agent from the organization will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike credit by visiting the closest Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd vendor. Ensure you convey all the essential archives alongside you. A delegate will connect with you and will take you through the way toward applying for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it alongside the archives. On the off chance that the records and subtleties in the structure are right, the agent will at that point reach you and will additionally assist you with the bike credit measure.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
DialaBank is the primary agent that will help you to find the best deals for your two-wheeler loan of Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd and for more information you can directly contact on this number +919878981166
About Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd
For Mahindra two-wheelers, the first half of the current fiscal was not successful as the company sold only 2463 two-wheeler units in six months, reporting a decrease of 73.69 percent in revenue. In September last year, the company announced its exit from the mass-market two-wheeler segment and now plans to concentrate more on luxury bikes.
FAQs About Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While you can make changes in your credit sum or advance residency during the application cycle by connecting with the bank agent, you are not permitted to make changes in the advance reimbursement residency or advance sum after the advance has been dispensed.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Credit has a possibility for an online installment of EMI on the official site which you can use to make online installments whenever the timing is ideal effectively.
✅Is there any collateral or security that has to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, for the credit to be endorsed, all you require to submit are your KYC records. When the advance has been dispensed, your vehicle will be hypothecated to Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Credit and will remain that path until you have entirely reimbursed the advance.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
Your upfront installment, or edge cash, is the distinction between the credit sum that is endorsed to you and the on-street cost of the bicycle that you have picked. Since Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Credit presents to 95% of the on-road cost of the bicycle as the advance sum, this won’t be an immense sum for you to pay.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd two-wheeler loan
- 4 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd two-wheeler loan
- 9 Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd
- 11 FAQs About Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd Two Wheeler Loan