About Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Mizoram Rural Bank started to operate on 27-09-1983. Its headquarters are in Aizawal. It has interest rates starting from 12% and ranges up to 16%.
Some features of Mizoram Rural Bank are:
- Attractive interest rates
- Loan tenure of 5 years
- Flexible repayment options
Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents: You must have a valid driving license, KYC, and income proof
- Age: Minimum age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- Employment Status: People working in private companies, autonomous bodies, professionals or self-employed people or businessmen, etc. can apply.
- Credit Score: A score of 700+ is considered healthy.
Factors Affecting Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Age: It should be between 21 years to 65 years
- Income: If you have a high income, your chances of getting a loan increase.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 750+ helps in securing your loan.
- Work Experience: Before you get a loan, banks do background checks and they also check the company where you work and the time period you work for. The longer the time period in the same company more will be the chances of getting a two-wheeler loan.
Documents Required for Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ What is the interest rate offered by Mizoram Rural Bank for Two Wheeler Loan?
The Mizoram Rural Bank offers loans in the range of 12% to 16%
✅ How can I find the best Two-Wheeler Loans?
Dialabank has everything for you. We compare and tell you the best deals at your convenience. We are unbiased and 100% in your service. Call us at 9878981144 or visit our website Dialabank
✅ What are the eligibility requirements for Mizoram Rural Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- The minimum age must be 18
- Must have basic KYC documents
- Should have a good income