Norton Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Norton Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||9.7%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Norton Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Norton Two Wheeler Loan
|Norton Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
A package of the features of profiting a Norton bicycle Credit is:
- You can profit a development entire running somewhere inside the stretch out of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The development got offered low and moderate.
- The residency of up to four quite a while for the bit of your EMIs.
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bicycle Advance from Norton.
Advantage of availing a Norton two-wheeler loan
A package of the potential gains of profiting bicycle progress from Norton is:
- Advance level of up to Rs.1 lakh can benefit.
- Genuine movements of interest
- Diverse residency decisions open
- Least documentation required
- A couple of reimbursement modes available
- Smart and trouble-free arranging of your application structure and records.
Norton Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Norton Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the Dialabank website and avail the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check the EMI you will have to pay monthly based on the loan amount which is taken by you, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organisation.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||9.7%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Norton Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Norton Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The going with documents are required while applying for a Norton bike credit:
- You need to fill application structure with a solitary visa evaluated photograph effectively.
- Character insistence, tallying IDs, gave by the association, International id, Driving Permit, Voter’s ID, etc.
- Pay affirmation, for delineation, Compensation Certificate, ITR or Frame – 16 or anything filling in as pay insistence for both salaried and self-governing used up-and-comers.
- Genuine KYC documents.
How to apply for a Norton two-wheeler loan
Given underneath are the means you should proceed to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the official site of Dialabank.
- On the uppermost right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the essential subtleties in the application structure and select the Norton vendor from where you want to obtain the bike.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is granted, an assistant from the organization will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike advance by visiting the closest by Norton merchant. Guarantee you convey all the essential files close by you. An agent will associate with you and will take you through the route toward requesting for a bike advance. Fill the application shape and submit it close by the documents. If the records and nuances in the structure are correct, the operator will work at that term and approach you and will also uphold you with the bike credit measure.
Norton Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
The Norton Motorcycle Company is a brand of motorcycle, initially based in Birmingham, England. For some years around in the year 1990, the rights to use the name on motorcycles was owned by North American financiers. Later, a line of bikes was manufactured under Chief Executive Stuart Garner. Due to economic failure with large debts, in April in the year of 2020 administrators, BDO agreed to sell certain aspects of Garner’s business to Project 303 Bidco Limited, a new business settled for the purpose with links to Indian motorcycle producer TVS Motor Company.
FAQs About Norton Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While you can make changes in your credit whole or advance residency during the application cycle by interfacing with the bank specialist, you are not allowed to make changes in the development repayment residency or advance entirety after the development has been administered.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Norton advance has an opportunity for an online portion of EMI on the official website which you can use to make online portions at whatever point the circumstance is ideal viably.
✅Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, for the credit to be supported, all you need to submit are your KYC records. At the point when the development has been administered, your vehicle will be hypothecated to Norton credit and will remain that way until you have altogether repaid the development.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
Your forthright portion, or edge money, is the qualification between the advance aggregate that is supported to you and the on-road cost of the bike that you have picked. Since Norton credit presents to 95% of the on-street cost of the bike as the development whole, this won’t be a massive total for you to pay.
Table of Contents
- 1 Norton Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Norton Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing a Norton two-wheeler loan
- 4 Norton Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Norton Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Norton Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Norton Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Norton two-wheeler loan
- 9 Norton Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Norton
- 11 FAQs About Norton Two Wheeler Loan