Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||10%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan
|Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
Taking a loan on Orxa Energies Two Wheeler can be useful in many ways:
- You can avail of a high credit sum up to Rs.5 lakhs.
- With a good policy, 95% of the road price can be taken as a loan.
- The costs of the loan are considerably low.
- Long and comfortable tenure of four years can be taken for your EMIs
- SWM Two Wheeler Loan can be applied by self-employees as well as salaried individuals.
Advantage of availing an Orxa Energies Two Wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from Orxa Energies are:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can be profitable
- Affordable charges
- Different residency choices are accessible
- Quice process with minimal two-wheeler loan documents required.
Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|Bank of India||7.25 to 8.25%||₹ 202 for 5 years|
|Union Bank of India||11.05 to 12.05%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|United Bank of India||10.5 to 11.5%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Corporation Bank||11.85 to 12.85%||₹ 334 for 3 years|
|Indian Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Karnataka Bank||13.35 to 14.35%||₹ 232 for 5 years|
|Jammu And Kashmir Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Canara Bank||13.05 to 14.05%||₹ 340 for 3 years|
Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can use the Dialabank two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check your EMI plan based on the loan amount, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organization.
|EMI per month||Rs 13,583|
|Total Loan Amount||Rs.5lakh|
|Payable Amount||Rs 6,65,562|
Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for an Orxa Energies bike credit:
- Correctly filled application form with a passport size picture.
- Identity Proof (anyone) – Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for an Orxa Energies two-wheeler loan
- Visit Dialabank
- You can give in your basic credentials and request a quote.
- Our personal representative will get in touch with you for further process.
- Please check the eligibility and keep documents ready.
- For any information or assistance in applying please call us at +919878981166.
You can apply for a two-wheeler loan by visiting the nearest Orxa Energies store. Ensure your eligibility and keep all the information needed. After thorough research without uncertainty or doubt, you can apply for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it to the needed requirements. If everything is right you will receive your approval in a week’s time.
Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
About Orxa Energies
Orxa Energies is a Bengaluru based start-up whose electric bike features and designs are remarkable. They claim to have achieved a very low charging time of 3.5 hours which has led to strong competition in the market. The whole design and building was done in India and demonstrated publically last December 2019.
FAQs About Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan
✅ How much amount can I receive through the Orxa Energies Two Wheeler loan?
You can receive a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and a maximum of 95% of the road price as Orxa Energies Two Wheeler loan.
✅ What is the maximum tenure for an Orxa Energies Two wheeler loan?
The applicant can take up to 4 years to repay the loan through low-cost EMIs.
✅ How much time does it take for the loan to be processed?
With the right documents, the eligible applicants can get their loan processed in 3 business working days.
|iQube Loan||Loan For Ducati 848 Evo|
|Loan For Ducati Diavel||Loan For Ducati Multistrada|
|Loan For Harley Davidson Street Bob||Loan for Harley Davidson Fat Bob|
|Loan For Royal Enfield Classic 350||Loan For Harley Davidson Super Glide Custom|
Table of Contents
- 1 Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing an Orxa Energies Two Wheeler loan
- 4 Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for an Orxa Energies two-wheeler loan
- 9 Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
- 10 About Orxa Energies
- 11 FAQs About Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan