All about PNB Two Wheeler Loan
Everyone dreams of buying their own two-wheeler, to make life easy, but a financial constraint prevents them from doing so. With the introduction of PNB Two Wheeler Loan, one can easily acquire funds required for buying a bike. It can be used to buy a new or a used bike, according to the requirement.
Interest Rates and Charges:11 to 14.50%
Features and Benefits of PNB Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for PNB Two Wheeler Loan
- Individuals in service with a minimum net monthly salary of Rs. 10000/-
- Students, aged 18 years and above, with the salaried parent as co-borrower;
- Business concerns (Corporate or non-corporate).
- Income of spouse can be added.
Documentation for PNB Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 98 78 98 11 66