PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Key Features
|PNB Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||11.83%* per annum|
|Min Loan Amount||₹ 10,000|
|Max Loan Amount
(Loan to Value)
|Loan up to 90% of On Road Price
or 100% of Ex-showroom Price
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 4 years|
|Lowest EMI / Lac||₹ 2,625|
|Minimum Net Monthly Income||Salaried – ₹ 7,000, Self Employed – ₹ 6,000|
|Age Criteria||21 years to 65 years(At Loan Maturity)|
|Types of Vehicle||For All New Two-Wheelers (Bikes, Superbikes, etc.)|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount.|
|Foreclosure Charges||3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)|
|Basic Documentation||ID Proof, Address Proof, Bank Statement|
About PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Everybody fantasies about purchasing their own bike, to make life simple, yet a money related limitation keeps them from doing as such. With the presentation of PNB Two Wheeler Loan, one can without much of a stretch secure supports required for purchasing a bicycle. It very well may be utilized to purchase another or a pre-owned bicycle, as indicated by the prerequisite.
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- People in administration with a base net month to month pay of Rs. 10000/ –
- Understudies, matured 18 years or more, with the salaried parent as co-borrower;
- Business concerns (Corporate or non-corporate).
- The salary of a life partner can be included.
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Interest Rate||Starts at 11.83% p.a.|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount (maximum)|
|Prepayment Charges||From 3% to 10% of the outstanding principal|
|Pre-payment charges||Within 4 to 6 months – 10% of principal outstanding
Within 7 to 12 months – 6% of principal outstanding
13-24 months – 5% of principal outstanding
Post 24 months – 3% of principal outstanding
Prepayment is not allowed within three months of EMI repayment
Advantages of PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and bother free procedure.
- Fast Disbursal of Loan Amount.
- Satisfy your needs by picking the Two Wheeler you love.
- Appealing two wheeler interest rate.
- Simple Repayment and Prepayment Method.
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
1. Salaried Individual
|Identity Proof(Any One)||Driving Licence
|Address Proof(Any One)||Driving Licence
|Compulsory Documents||PAN Card|
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
2. Independently employed Individual
|Identity Proof(Any One)||Driving Licence
|Address Proof(Any One)||Driving Licence
|Required Documents||PAN Card|
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
The candidate has the choice to realize the EMI’s before benefiting PNB Two Wheeler Loan. Accordingly, you can without much of a stretch check through the connection underneath:
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Types
PNB Bank offers various sorts of advances to its clients and you have the choice of picking one of them according to your prerequisites. You have the accompanying two choices:
- Bike Loan –If you wish to purchase a bike and wish to back it then PNB has the best proposal for you. You can profit this advance at an alluring loan fee of 12%.
- Super Bike Two Wheeler Loan –If you’re intending to purchase a Superbike and are searching for reserves, at that point this is the best arrangement accessible for you at an alluring financing cost of 11.83%.
Compare Bike Loan Interest Rates of PNB with other banks
|Bank||Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates*||Lowest EMI Per ₹ 10 Thousand For Max Tenure|
|PNB||9.55%||₹ 210 for 5 years|
|SBI||16.05%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||9.10%||₹ 249 for 4 years|
|Axis Bank||10.85%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||13.26%||₹ 338 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||21.00%||₹ 377 for 3 years|
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Pre Calculated EMI
|Rate||4 yrs||3 yrs||2 yrs||1 yr|
How to Apply for PNB Two Wheeler Loan
You shall apply for PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan online by visiting Dialabank’s and follow the steps given below:
- Fill the fundamental Application Form for Two Wheeler Loan
- If it’s not too much trouble sit tight for a call from our Relationship Manager
- Get customized help and pick the most reasonable offer dependent on your requirements.
- Make the most of your Two Wheeler.
Factors Affecting Two-wheeler Loan Application
PNB Two wheeler loan is quite renounced, but still, is the offered deal to applicants depends on a number of factors:
- CIBIL score: Your credit score is one of the most important variables determining your interest rate. Most creditors have a set rate for these loans. If you have a great credit value, you might obtain a reduced interest rate. However, the lender will almost definitely charge you an interest rate that is greater if your credit scores are low.
- Your financial status today: Each lender has income criteria of one month which they wish to meet. The more your revenue, the lower your loan will be. This usually means that you are going to obtain a lot of your loan. You can be charged a higher interest rate if you have a lower income.
- Your workplace address: Where you work and the company you work for may have an impact on the interest rate you’re offered. A reputed company might imply that you have a solid job and a solid income. Lower interest rates may result as a result of this.
- Your line of work: Lenders may charge you a varying interest rate depending on whether you’re self-employed or employed.
- Your age: Your age has a big influence on the interest rate you pay. Your loan may cost you more if you’re nearing retirement, for example. This is due to the fact that being closer to retirement age usually means having a lower ability to repay a loan.
- Client Lender relationship: If you already have a relationship with a lender, you may be able to get a better interest rate. If you have a good connection with a bank, you can get better loan terms.
PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes
Other Available Products from PNB Bank
|PNB Personal Loan||PNB Gold Loan||PNB Home Loan|
|PNB Credit Card||PNB Car Loan||PNB Education Loan|
FAQs for PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
✅ What is PNB TWL?
On the off chance that you are intending to purchase a bike, you should think about this ‘PNB Saarthi Scheme’. Punjab National Bank is offering bike credits for acquisition of new bikes – Scooters, Motorcycles, Scooterretes, Mopeds, (subject to Registration of vehicle with RTO). The plan offers moderate bike credits for a person under various classes with a loan cost.
✅ How can I get TWL from PNB Bank?
- Web Banking Login
- For the acquisition of new Two-wheelers viz.: Scooter(s), Motorcycle(s), Scooterrete (s), Moped(s), (subject to Registration of vehicle with RTO). Least Net Monthly Income of Rs. 10,000/ – p.m. If there should be an occurrence of understudies, Income/pay confirmation of parent/watchman who will be co-borrower be thought of.
✅ How does PNB TWL work?
Bike Loan EMI of PNB is a fixed sum that you pay every month towards the reimbursement of your bicycle credit till the finish of residency. Most reduced EMI offered by PNB is ₹ 216 for every ten thousand credit sum at least bike advance financing cost of 10.70%. Higher the loan fee, higher will be the EMI.
✅ What is the TWL Interest Rate in PNB?
The Two-wheeler Interest Rate in PNB Bank is at 10.70%.
✅ How to check TWL status in PNB?
Online Channels: Customers can check the status of their own advance application through Punjab National Bank’s authentic site and by means of the versatile application. Checking the status of your application online spares you time and exertion since you can finish the procedure from anyplace, and whenever.
Disconnected Channels: Customers can likewise decide to follow the status of their application through disconnected channels. For this situation, the client should either call the moneylender’s helpline number, send an email to the loan specialist’s client support group, or legitimately visit a part of Punjab National Bank.
✅ How to calculate TWL Interest in PNB?
You can calculate TWL Interest rate by clicking the link given Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on TWL from PNB Bank?
The maximum loan amount you can avail on a two-wheeler from PNB bank is 90% on Roan Price.
✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank TWL?
The loan tenure of PNB Bank for Two-wheelers is 5 years.
✅ Can I get 100% TWL from PNB Bank?
PNB offers bike credit to people who are at least 18 years of age at the hour of advance endorsement and greatest 60 years at the hour of advance development. Pay: PNB bicycle credit number cruncher computes your qualification dependent on your salary. Typically bank set least degrees of pay to apply for bike advance.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB TWL?
Minimum of Rs.275 processing fee is applicable on PNB two-wheeler loan.
✅ What are the EMI options available on PNB Bank TWL?
Bike Loan EMI of PNB is a fixed sum that you pay every month towards the reimbursement of your bicycle advance till the finish of residency. Least EMI offered by PNB is ₹ 216 for each ten thousand advance sum at most reduced bike credit loan cost of 10.70%
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB TWL?
There are no charges for prepayment in PNB Bank for a two-wheeler loan.
✅ Can I get a top-up loan on my existing PNB Bank TWL?
No, you cannot get a top-up loan on your existing PNB Bank two-wheeler loan.
✅ Do I need to provide a guarantor to avail a TWL from PNB Bank?
If you take a loan up to 25,000/- NO guarantor required but if you take a loan above 25,000/- suitable guarantor is acceptable.
✅ How to get PNB TWL Statement?
✅ How to Pay PNB Bank TWL Interest Online?
- Call our complementary number – 18001208800.
- An instalment connection will be sent to your enrolled email id/versatile number.
- Give your credit account number and make the instalment utilizing wanted technique: Net Banking/Debit Card/UPI.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB TWL for 3 months?
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB TWL?
- Call: Simply give a missed approach 8743950000 from your enrolled portable number (according to bank records).
- Email: Send the EMI ban application structure by means of email.
- Site Link: Visit the official site of PNB and follow the given steps.
✅ What is the number for PNB TWL agent?
The number for PNB two-wheeler agent is 1800 180 2222/1800 103 2222 that is available 24 x 7.
✅ Can I close PNB online?
No, you cannot close PNB online.
✅ What is PNB Customer Care Number?
PNB customer care number is 1800 180 2222.
✅ How can I get NOC from PNB Bank for TWL?
In the wake of paying all the EMIs, approach your bank for a no protest declaration (NOC). This report will express that no levy is pending on the advance. The bank will send the NOC to you by post.
News for PNB Two Wheeler Loan
PNB declared a net profit of 506 crores on February 8, 2021. For the quarter ended December, PNB’s net profit fell by 18.5 percent year on year to Rs 506 crore. In addition, the bank recorded Rs 8,313 crore in net interest revenue from retail loans like as house, personal, automobile, two-wheeler, and gold loans, as well as commercial and mudra loans.
PNB completes the IT integration of all branches of two amalgamated businesses on December 29, 2020. Customers of the previous OBC Bank have been transferred to PNB’s CBS, where they may transact smoothly through existing branches and digital banking channels including as internet banking and mobile banking. The merger of PNB, United Bank of India, and OBC took effect on April 1st of this year. In terms of business and total branches, the merger established the second-largest nationalised bank.
PNB launches loan management solution to quicken up delivery on December 2, 2020.
Punjab National Bank has launched LenS-The Lending System, a tech-based loan management solution. Its goal is to improve the speed and accuracy of online loan processing and credit proposal approval. It will be phased in for all types of loans, including MSME, agribusiness, retail, and other types of credit.
PNB announced an 18% drop in Q2 net profit on November 3, 2020.
PNB’s net profit increased by 22% to Rs 621 crore in the second quarter, compared to Rs 507 crore the year before. For the quarter ended September, the bank’s net interest income increased to Rs 8,393 crore, and its net interest margin improved to 3.21 percent. PNB’s overall income, which includes retail loans like as house, personal, gold, two-wheeler, and vehicle loans, as well as mudra and business loans, was Rs 23,439.
PNB will give a one-time debt restructuring option on August 25, 2020.
Punjab National Bank plans to offer corporate and retail loans including as house, personal, gold, two-wheeler, and vehicle, as well as business and mudra loans, a one-time debt restructuring opportunity. Customers whose income has fallen as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic and consequent lockdown will be helped.
Table of Contents
- 1 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Key Features
- 2 About PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- 4 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 5 Advantages of PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 6 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 7 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 8 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Types
- 9 Compare Bike Loan Interest Rates of PNB with other banks
- 10 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan Pre Calculated EMI
- 11 How to Apply for PNB Two Wheeler Loan
- 12 Factors Affecting Two-wheeler Loan Application
- 13 PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes
- 14 Other Available Products from PNB Bank
- 15 FAQs for PNB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 15.1 ✅ What is PNB TWL?
- 15.2 ✅ How can I get TWL from PNB Bank?
- 15.3 ✅ How does PNB TWL work?
- 15.4 ✅ What is the TWL Interest Rate in PNB?
- 15.5 ✅ How to check TWL status in PNB?
- 15.6 ✅ How to calculate TWL Interest in PNB?
- 15.7 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on TWL from PNB Bank?
- 15.8 ✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank TWL?
- 15.9 ✅ Can I get 100% TWL from PNB Bank?
- 15.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB TWL?
- 15.11 ✅ What are the EMI options available on PNB Bank TWL?
- 15.12 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB TWL?
- 15.13 ✅ Can I get a top-up loan on my existing PNB Bank TWL?
- 15.14 ✅ Do I need to provide a guarantor to avail a TWL from PNB Bank?
- 15.15 ✅ How to get PNB TWL Statement?
- 15.16 ✅ How to Pay PNB Bank TWL Interest Online?
- 15.17 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB TWL for 3 months?
- 15.18 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB TWL?
- 15.19 ✅ What is the number for PNB TWL agent?
- 15.20 ✅ Can I close PNB online?
- 15.21 ✅ What is PNB Customer Care Number?
- 15.22 ✅ How can I get NOC from PNB Bank for TWL?
- 16 News for PNB Two Wheeler Loan