About Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Are you searching for the best two-wheeler loan? You are on the totally right page. Dialabank will help you in guiding the best two-wheeler loans for you.
Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan has several benefits and it is a trusted bank. It was good reputation among people.
Some features of Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan are as follows:
- offers attractive rate of interest
- gives 100% funding on on-road prices
- everything is online
- the process is smooth, fast, and hassle-free
Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: You should be between the age of 24-65.
- Employment criteria: You should either be a salaried individual or self-employed. Businessmen and farmers can also apply.
- Tenure Period: The maximum repayment tenure can be up to 7 years
- Interest rates: They range from 9.05% per annum
- Credit Score: Your CIBIL Score should be above 700
Factors Affecting Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
There are some factors that help you getting the two-wheeler loan faster and increases your chances of availing of a two-wheeler loan.
Some major factors affecting Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan are as follows:
- Age: For availing of Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan you must be above the age of 21 years.
- Income: Higher the income, the higher will be your chances of getting a Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan. If you have a lower income the risk rating becomes high meaning fewer chances of getting a loan.
- CIBIL Score: CIBIL Score is a really important factor for availing of a two-wheeler loan. Before giving out a loan, banks check your credit history and CIBIL Score. If your CIBIL Score is healthy and high it gives a positive effect on availing of a Prathama Bank Two-Wheeler loan.
- Work Experience: Before you get a loan, banks do background checks and they also check the company where you work and the time period you work for. The longer the time period in the same company more will be the chances of getting a two-wheeler loan.
Documents Required for Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Prathama Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ How can I get a two-wheeler loan faster?
You can work on increasing your credit score and earning a good salary. This creates trust between you and the banks and thereby they avail your loan faster.
✅ What are the interest rates on Two-wheeler loans?
The interest rates vary from 9% to 12%.
✅ What are the eligibility criteria for availing of a two-wheeler loan?
There are some basic needs that you need to fulfil for aviling of a two-wheeler loan.
These are as follows:
- You should be between the age of 21 to 65.
- You should have a good income.
- any businessman, farmer, self-employed and a company person can apply