All About RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Ratnakarbank limited bank is located in Mumbai, a region of Maharashtra, India. It is a scheduled commercial bank. The bank has Rs.0.06 million cr gross business size. The Bank has six specialized services: Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, agri-Business Banking, Development Banking, and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations. The bank has 266 Branches, 199 Banking Outlets and 369 ATMs in 20 Indian states and Union Territories. RBI is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India. The bank wasincorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 and was granted a certificate of incorporation on June 14, 1943, as ‘The Ratnakar Bank Limited’ from RBI ( Reserve Bank of India).
RBL Bank Two-Wheeler Loan
RBL providing you a two-wheeler loan so if you’re wondering for a bike, there is a loan for you. RBL Two Wheeler Loans will solve your financial quickly and effectively. Two-wheeler loan is secured loan. RBL two-wheeler loans are easy to repay, through EMIs. Two wheeler loans help you to buy a new bike or scooter according to your requirements. RBL two-wheeler loans can help you to purchase your dream bike. What are you waiting for? RBL two-wheeler Loan is a perfect solution to fulfill your requirements.
Interest Rates and Charges: Minimum 11.80 %
Features and benefits of RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimal Documentation requirements
- Attractive interest rates on RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Offered to all class of people including self-employed, salaried customers and agriculturists
- Flexible repayment options
- High loan quantum
- Do not over-borrow
- Other costs covered
- Quick processing happens in RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Margin of finance
- Loan partnership with dealers
- Credit score
Eligibility Criteria for RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Age:Min 21 years, Max 65 years
- Income: Salaried Rs.70000 per annum, Self-employed Rs.80000 per annum
- Employment:at least 6 months for self-employed and 1 year for salaried
Document Required for RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Photograph – 3 Photograph
- Identity proof (Any One) – Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card
- Age Proof (Any One) – PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued a document with the date of birth / Marks Sheet with the date of birth
- Signature Verification (Any One) – PAN Card / Driving License / Passport
- Ownership Proof (Any One) – Electric Bill / Tax Bill / Water Bill / Utility Bill / Power of Attorney
- Income Proof (Any One)- For Self-Employed- Shop Establishment Certificate / Sales and Purchase Bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 Years, For Salaried Applicants – Salary Slip of last 3 Month
How to apply for RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- Apply application: This is quick and stress-free.The extremely easy way of applying for a loan.
- Visit the official website.
- Submit your documents online.
- You will be able to make use of online EMI calculator.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About RBL Bank Two Wheeler Loan