Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the loan amount|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days.|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range between Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan.|
Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
|Revolt Motors Interest Rate||9.45%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Revolt Motors Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Features of availing Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan
A portion of the highlights of receiving the credit from Revolt Motors are:
- You will receive a credit amount running anywhere in the range between Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can make up to 95% of the cost of a bike vehicle.
- The cost of the loan offered is low and moderate.
- Residence of up to four years for the establishment of your EMIs
- Salaried, self-employed, and others can apply for Revolt Motors bike credit.
Advantage of availing a Revolt Motors two-wheeler loan
A portion of the upside to the gain of Revolt Motors’s advanced bike is:
- Credit measures up to Rs.1 lakh could be profitable.
- Serious two-wheeler loan interest rate
- Available different residence options
- The least needed two-wheeler loan documents
- A few available types of reimbursement
- Straightforward and hassle-free to prepare your programme structure and records free of charge.
Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the Dialabank website and avail of the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to calculate the EMI you will pay monthly based on the loan cost availed by you, compensation tenure, and the price of interest charged by the company.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||9.45%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
When applying for Revolt Motors bike credit, the accompanying archives are required:
- You have to correctly fill the application structure with an approximate picture of a solitary visa.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, provided by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voters ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, e.g. Compensation Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or any filling in as pay validation for both working and independently employed applicants.
- Veritable files of KYC.
How to apply for a Revolt Motors two-wheeler loan
Given beneath are the means you should continue to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the authentic site of Dialabank.
- On the uppermost right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form and select the Revolt Motors vendor from where you want to buy the bike.
- Choose the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application form is presented, an assistant from the company will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike credit by visiting the closest Revolt Motors vendor. Ensure you convey all the essential archives alongside you. A delegate will connect with you and will take you through the way toward applying for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it adjacent to the archives. On the off chance that the records and details in the structure are in the right way, the agent will at that period reach you and will additionally assist you with the bike credit capacity.
Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
About Revolts Motors
Revolt Motors is the next-gen mobility organisation, built for this smart world. With the technology at its roots and a class-apart output in the works, Revolt Motors is soon going to launch India’s first AI-enabled motorcycle without negotiating on the performance or aesthetics of a regular ride.
FAQs About Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan
✅ Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While you can make adjustments in your credit sum or advance residency during the application cycle by joining with the bank agent, you are not permitted to make changes in the advance reimbursement residency or advance sum after the advance has been dispensed.
✅ Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Revolt Motors Credit has a possibility for an online instalment of EMI on the authentic site which you can use to make online instalments whenever the timing is perfect effectively.
✅ Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, for the credit to be endorsed, all you need to submit are your KYC records. When the advance has been dispensed, your vehicle will be hypothecated to Revolt Motors Credit and will remain that path until you have wholly compensated the advance.
✅ How much down payment should I pay?
Your upfront instalment, or edge cash, is the difference between the credit sum that is endorsed to you and the on-road cost of the bicycle that you have picked. Since Revolt Motors Credit presents to 95% of the on-road cost of the bike as the advance sum, this won’t be an enormous sum for you to pay.
|Maestro Edge 110 Loan||Mahindra Rodeo RZ Loan|
|Orxa Energies Two Wheeler Loan||Mahindra Pantero Loan|
|NTORQ 125 Loan||Mahindra Kine Loan|
|Pulsar 180F Loan||Pulsar 125 Neon Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
- 3 Features of availing Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan
- 4 Advantage of availing a Revolt Motors two-wheeler loan
- 5 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Revolt Motors two-wheeler loan
- 9 Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Revolts Motors
- 11 FAQs About Revolt Motors Two Wheeler Loan