About SBI Two Wheeler Loan Aurangabad
Every individual wish to buy a bike, but today buying a bike has become difficult due to increased prices. Two Wheeler Loan is an option, that offers you the cash, required to buy a bike. The loan amount availed through this scheme can be used for buying a bike of any brand and model.
SBI Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates: 18.25%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Aurangabad District is one of the 35 districts of Maharashtra state in Western India. It is famous as the “Tourist City”. It has many prominent monuments like “Ajanta Caves” and “Elora Caves”.