All about SBI Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
AVAIL THE INTEREST RATES ON TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM SBI IN GUWAHATI
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 9878981166
If you wish to buy a bike adorned with modern technologies, then Two Wheeler Loan is the best deal for you. It is a financial product that provides you with the cash required to pay for the vehicle. It enables a person to pay for a bike in easy installments rather than paying it at once.
SBI Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates : 18.25%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Guwahati is the biggest city in Assam and situated on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Guwahati is the leading commercial and educational hub of North-East India. Guwahati is derived from two Assamese words. The first one is ‘guwa’ which means areca nut and ‘haat’ which means market place.