All About SBI Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
AVAIL THE INTEREST RATES ON TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM SBI IN JAMMU
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 9878981166
A bike often becomes an important vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. Today, the prices of bikes have risen, and it has become impossible for a common man to buy a bike from own pocket. Two Wheeler Loan is a financial support given to the people, who want to buy a bike, but could not buy it due to lack of funds.
SBI Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates : 18.25%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Jammu is also known as Duggardesh, is one of the three Administrative divisions within Jammu and Kashmir, India. Officially, it is known as Jammu-Tawi. It is the largest city in Jammu and the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir.