About Standard Chartered Two Wheeler Loan
Some features of Standard Chartered Two Wheeler Loan are:
- offers interest rates between 10.89% to 21%
- has a loan tenure of 1 to 5 years
- it offers a pre-payment charges of up to 5% of the principal amount
- A salaried or self-employed person can apply for the loan
- no security is needed
Standard Chartered Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- It offers a maximum loan amount of Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 30 Lakh
- The lowest EMI is Rs. 2,169
- It doesn’t need any security for lending of loan
- You must have a valid driving license, KYC, and income proof
- People working in private companies, autonomous bodies, professionals or self-employed people or businessmen, etc. can apply
Factors Affecting Standard Chartered Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
Certain factors that affect Standard Chartered Two Wheeler Loan Loan Eligibility are:
- The minimum age should be 21 and the maximum should be 60.
- If you have a high income, your chances of getting a loan increase. As banks need surety that you’ll be able to repay the loan, your income becomes a major source of security for them.
- A Credit Score of 750+ helps in securing your loan. Your CIBIL Score tells your creditworthiness.
- Before you get a loan, banks do background checks and they also check the company where you work and the time period you work for. The longer the time period in the same company, the more the chances of getting a two-wheeler loan.