Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan
EX Showroom Price
|100% of Ex-Showroom|
|11.83%* per annum|
Lowest EMI Per Lac
Loan Approval Time
Digital Loan Facility Available
Zero Down payment Option Available
Advantages of Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan
- Easy processing and simple loans
- Few basic documents are required
- The perks of getting longer loan tenures
- Multi-dimensional loan repayment options
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan EMI Calculator
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|Interest Rate||11.83% Per Annum|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
|Fore Closure Charges||3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)|
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Scheme and Offers
A Two-wheeler Loan is available for both new and used Suzuki GSX R1000Z along with the option of no down payment loan which means the lender will finance the entire costing of the two wheeler under certain conditions.
Dialabank offers 100% of the value of the two-wheeler up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Process
To avail of a Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan you need to go through these basic steps for the approval:
- Visit Dialabank.
- Navigate through the loan section and click on the Two Wheeler loan link.
- Take a look at eligibility criteria, prepare all the necessary documents, and fill a user-friendly online application form.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you to authenticate the required documents for further process.
- Select the EMI amount from the various options available as per your convenience.
- If there is no loophole found, following all the documentation and verification, get your loan approval in the quickest.
- For further assistance, you may call on +919878981166
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
|Proof of Identity||Driving License
|Proof of Address||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Documents||PAN Card|
For Self-Employed Individuals:
|Identity Proof||Driving License
|Residential Proof||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Statement||PAN Card|
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Eligibility:
|Age||21 Years – 65 Years|
|Income||Rs.7,000 PM (For Salaried Individuals)
Rs.6,000 PM (For Self-employed Individuals)
|CIBIL Score||Varies according to Bank’s criteria|
Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
About Suzuki GSX R1000Z
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a sport bike from Suzuki’s GSX-R series of motorcycles. It was introduced in 2001 to replace the GSX-R1100 and is powered by a liquid-cooled 988 cc (60.3 cu in) inline four-cylinder, four-stroke engine.
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Special Specifications
Power and Performance
|Max Power||160 bhp @ 9,500 rpm|
|Max Torque||110 Nm @ 8,000 rpm|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Spark Plugs||2 per cylinder|
|Cooling Systems||Liquid Cooled|
|Transmission Type||Chain Drive|
|Clutch||Wet, Multiplate With Coil Springs|
|Riding Range||255 km|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 liters|
Brakes, Wheels, and Suspensions
|Front Brake Size||310 mm|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Size||220 mm|
|Calliper Type||4- piston Calliper|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Front Tyre Size||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Rear Tyre Size||190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Front Suspension||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
Dimensions and Chassis
|Kerb Weight||203 kg|
|Overall Length||2,045 mm|
|Overall Width||705 mm|
|Overall Height||1,130 mm|
|Wheel base||1,405 mm|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm|
|Seat Height||810 mm|
|Chassis Height||Twin-spar (aluminum alloy)|
|No. of Tripmeters||2|
|Low Fuel Indicator||Yes|
|Low Oil Indicator||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
✅ Pear Glacier White
Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan FAQs
✅What are the mandatory documents required in applying for a Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan?
The necessary documents required for loan approval are:
- Bank Statements for the last three months
- Salary Slips for the last three months
- Address Proof and Identity Proof documents
✅What are the benefits of a Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan?
The main benefits why our Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan is perfect for you are mentioned below:
- Quick loan disbursement
- Easy documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
✅What are the tenure options for Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan?
It starts from 6 months to 60 months.
✅How long will it take for my loan approval?
Once we have all your documents with us, it usually takes about 20 minutes to determine the eligibility for the Two Wheeler Loan amount to be accepted.
✅What are the minimum and maximum loan amount?
Dialabank provides Two Wheeler Loan from a minimum of ₹25,000 to a maximum of 100% of the Ex-showroom price of the Suzuki GSX R1000Z bike depending on your eligibility.
✅What is the minimum CIBIL score required for the Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan approval process?
A CIBIL Score provides details on your financial status and your ability to repay a loan. This helps us evaluate your financial history. A good CIBIL Score of 750 will help you take a loan easily.
Two Wheeler Loan For Other Bikes
|Loan For Hero Karizma ZMR||Loan For Hero Hunk|
|Loan For Hero Splendor PRO||Loan For Hero Impulse|
|Loan For Hero Karizma||Loan For Hero Ignitor|
|Loan For Hero Pleasure||Loan For Hero HF Deluxe|
Table of Contents
- 1 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan
- 2 Advantages of Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan
- 3 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan EMI Calculator
- 4 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Interest Rate and Charges
- 5 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Scheme and Offers
- 6 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Process
- 7 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Documents Required
- 8 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan Eligibility:
- 9 Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
- 10 About Suzuki GSX R1000Z
- 11 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Special Specifications
- 12 Suzuki GSX R1000Z Loan FAQs
- 13 Two Wheeler Loan For Other Bikes