SWM Two Wheeler Loan Features
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||12.5%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing SWM Two Wheeler Loan
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
Taking a loan on SWM Two Wheeler can be useful in many ways:
- You can avail of a high credit sum up to Rs.1 lakh.
- With a good policy, 95% of the road price can be taken as a loan.
- The costs of the loan are considerably low.
- Long and comfortable tenure of four years can be taken for your EMIs
- SWM Two Wheeler Loan can be applied by self-employees as well as salaried individuals.
Advantage of availing an SWM Two Wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from SWM are:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can be profitable
- Affordable charges
- Different residency choices accessible
- Quice process with minimal documents required.
Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|Bank of India||7.25 to 8.25%||₹ 202 for 5 years|
|Union Bank of India||11.05 to 12.05%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|United Bank of India||10.5 to 11.5%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Corporation Bank||11.85 to 12.85%||₹ 334 for 3 years|
|Indian Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Karnataka Bank||13.35 to 14.35%||₹ 232 for 5 years|
|Jammu And Kashmir Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Canara Bank||13.05 to 14.05%||₹ 340 for 3 years|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can use the Dialabank two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check your EMI plan based on the loan amount, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organization.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||12.5%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for an SWM bike credit:
- Correctly filled application form with a passport size picture.
- Identity Proof (any one) – Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for an SWM two-wheeler loan
- Visit Dialabank
- You can give in your basic credentials and request a quote.
- Our personal representative will get in touch with you for further process.
- Please check in the eligibility and keep documents ready.
- For any information or assistance in applying please call us at +919878981166.
You can apply for a two-wheeler loan by visiting the nearest SWM store. Ensure your eligibility and keep all the information needed. After thorough research without uncertainty or doubt, you can apply for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it the needed requirements. If everything is right you will receive your approval in a week’s time.
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
It is a motorcycle manufacturing company established in 1971.
It has its headquarters in Milan, Italy. It was founded by Pietro Sironi, Fausto Vergani.
FAQs About SWM Two Wheeler Loan
✅How much amount can I receive through the SWM Two Wheeler loan?
You can receive a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and a maximum of 95% of the road price as SWM Two Wheeler loan.
✅What is the maximum tenure for an SWM Two wheeler loan?
The applicant can take up to 4 years to repay the loan through low-cost EMIs.
✅How much time does it take for the loan to be processed?
With the right documents, the eligible applicants can get their loan processed in 3 business working days.
Table of Contents
- 1 SWM Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing SWM Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing an SWM Two Wheeler loan
- 4 Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 SWM Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 SWM Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 SWM Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for an SWM two-wheeler loan
- 9 SWM Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
- 10 About SWM
- 11 FAQs About SWM Two Wheeler Loan