SWM Two Wheeler Loan Features
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||12.5%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing SWM Two Wheeler Loan
|SWM Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
Taking a loan on SWM Two Wheeler can be useful in many ways:
- You can avail of a high credit sum up to Rs.1 lakh.
- With a good policy, 95% of the road price can be taken as a loan.
- The costs of the loan are considerably low.
- Long and comfortable tenure of four years can be taken for your EMIs
- SWM Two Wheeler Loan can be applied by self-employees as well as salaried individuals.
Advantage of availing an SWM Two Wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from SWM are:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can be profitable
- Affordable charges
- Different residency choices are accessible
- Quice process with minimal documents required.
Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|Bank of India||7.25 to 8.25%||₹ 202 for 5 years|
|Union Bank of India||11.05 to 12.05%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|United Bank of India||10.5 to 11.5%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Corporation Bank||11.85 to 12.85%||₹ 334 for 3 years|
|Indian Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Karnataka Bank||13.35 to 14.35%||₹ 232 for 5 years|
|Jammu And Kashmir Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Canara Bank||13.05 to 14.05%||₹ 340 for 3 years|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can use the Dialabank two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check your EMI plan based on the loan amount, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organization. Also, check out the Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Calculator.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||12.5%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
List of documents required for Two Wheeler Loan:
- Correctly filled application form with a passport size picture.
- Identity Proof (anyone) – Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for an SWM two-wheeler loan
- Visit Dialabank
- You can give in your basic credentials and request a quote.
- Our personal representative will get in touch with you for further process.
- Please check the eligibility and keep documents ready.
- For any information or assistance in applying please call us at +919878981166.
You can apply for a two-wheeler loan by visiting the nearest SWM store. Ensure your eligibility and keep all the information needed. After thorough research without uncertainty or doubt, you can apply for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it the needed requirements. If everything is right you will receive your approval in a week’s time.
SWM Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
DialaBank is the primary agent that will help you to find the best deals for your two-wheeler loan of SWM and for more information you can directly contact on this number +919878981166
It is a motorcycle manufacturing company established in 1971.
It has its headquarters in Milan, Italy. It was founded by Pietro Sironi, Fausto Vergani.
FAQs About SWM Two Wheeler Loan
✅ How much amount can I receive through the SWM Two Wheeler loan?
You can receive a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and a maximum of 95% of the road price as SWM Two Wheeler loan.
✅ What is the maximum tenure for an SWM Two wheeler loan?
The applicant can take up to 4 years to repay the loan through low-cost EMIs.
✅ How much time does it take for the loan to be processed?
With the right documents, the eligible applicants can get their loan processed in 3 business working days.
Apply For Two Wheeler Loan by website dialabank’s website or contacting 9878981166.
|Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Loan||Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Loan|
|Loan For Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twinspark||Suzuki Access 125 Loan|
|Star City Plus Loan||Roadster 650 Loan|
|Suzuki Burgman Street Loan||Suzuki Gixxer 250 Loan|