About Syndicate Bank Two Wheeler Loan
A bike is the most comfortable mode of travelling, if you want to reach a place soon enough and beat the traffic. There are many people in the country who do not have enough funds to buy a bike. So, the best way to deal with this problem is availing a Syndicate Bank Two Wheeler Loan.
Interest Rates and Charges: 13.75%
Features and Benefits of Syndicate Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Syndicate Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000 p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Syndicate Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months