Tork Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Tork Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||7.85%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.1 lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 48 Months|
|Tork Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||At the discretion of the company|
|Prepayment Charges||At the discretion of the company|
Benefits of availing Tork Two Wheeler Loan
|Tork Two Wheeler Loan Amount||95% of the vehicle’s price|
|Repayment Period||up to a tenure of 4 years|
|Loan Approval||24 to 48 hours|
|Flexible Loan Amount||Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||only 15 minutes|
A portion of the highlights of profiting a Tork bike credit are:
- You can profit a credit sum running somewhere in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The loan cost offered is low and moderate.
- Residency of as long as four years for the installment of your EMIs
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bike credit from Tork.
Advantage of availing of a Tork two-wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from Tork are:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can profit
- Serious paces of interest
- Different residency choices accessible
- Least documentation required
- A few reimbursement modes accessible
- Snappy and bother free preparing of your application structure and records.
Tork Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Tork Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the website of Dialabank and use the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to check the EMI that you will have to pay monthly based on your loan amount, repayment tenure, and the organization’s rate of interest charged.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||7.85%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Tork Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Tork Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for a Tork bike credit:
- Correctly filled application structure with a solitary visa estimated photo.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, gave by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for a Tork two-wheeler loan
Given beneath are the means you should continue to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the official site of Dialabank
- On the upper right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the necessary subtleties in the application structure and select the Tork vendor from where you wish to buy the bike vehicle.
- Select the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is presented, an agent from the organization will connect with you.
By visiting the nearest Tork supplier, you can apply for a bike credit. Make sure you express alongside you all the important archives. A supervisor will connect with you and guide you on the journey to apply for an advanced bike. Fill in and apply the application framework alongside the archives. On the off chance that the records and complexities in the framework are right, the agent can meet you at that point and support you with the bike credit calculation in addition.
Tork Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
The Tork T6X is India’s first motorcycle with an electric performance. Based on 7 years of research and development, the T6X comes from a thoroughbred stable, despite sharing the starting block with finishers from the Isle of Man TT, TTXGP.
FAQs About Tork Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
Although you can make adjustments to your credit amount or advance residence during the processing period by calling the bank representative, after the advance has been dispensed, you are not allowed to make changes to the advance reimbursement residency or advance sum.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Tork Credit has a possibility for an online installment of EMI on the official site which you can use to make online installments whenever the timing is ideal effectively.
✅Is there any collateral or security that has to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, all you require to apply is your KYC records for the credit to be endorsed. Your car will be mortgaged to Tork Credit after the advance has been dispensed and will stay on that road until you have completely reimbursed the advance.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
Your upfront instalment, or edge cash, is the distinction between the amount of credit you earn and the cost of the bicycle you want on the street. Since Tork Credit offers 95 percent of the bicycle’s on-road expense as the advance price, this is not going to be an immense amount for you to pay.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tork Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Tork Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing of a Tork two-wheeler loan
- 4 Tork Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Tork Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Tork Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Tork Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Tork two-wheeler loan
- 9 Tork Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Tork
- 11 FAQs About Tork Two Wheeler Loan