TVS Jive Loan
|EX Showroom Price||₹ 44,595|
|Maximum Funding||100% of Ex-Showroom|
|Interest Rate||11.83%* per annum|
|Lowest EMI Per Lac||₹ 2,625|
|Loan Approval Time||30 Min|
|Digital Loan Facility Available||Yes|
|Zero Down payment Option Available||Yes|
Advantages of TVS Jive Loan
- Easy processing and simple loans
- Few basic documents are required
- The perks of getting longer loan tenures
- Multi-dimensional loan repayment options
TVS Jive Loan EMI Calculator
TVS Jive Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|Interest Rate||11.83% Per Annum|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
|Fore Closure Charges||3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)|
TVS Jive Loan Scheme and Offers
A Two-wheeler Loan is available for both new and used TVS Jive along with the option of no down payment loan, which means the lender will finance the entire costing of the two-wheeler under certain conditions.
Dialabank will give 100% of the value of the two-wheeler up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
TVS Jive Loan Process
To avail of a TVS Jive Loan you need to go through these basic steps for the approval:
- Visit Dialabank.
- Navigate through the loan section and click on the Two Wheeler loan link.
- Take a look at eligibility criteria, prepare all the necessary documents, and fill a user-friendly online application form.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you to authenticate the required documents for further process.
- Select the EMI amount from the various options available as per your convenience.
- If there is no loophole found, following all the documentation and verification, get your loan approval in the quickest.
- For further assistance, you may call on +919878981166
TVS Jive Loan Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
|Proof of Identity||Driving License|
|Proof of Address||Driving License|
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Documents||PAN Card|
For Self-Employed Individuals:
|Identity Proof||Driving License|
|Residential Proof||Driving License|
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Statement||PAN Card|
TVS Jive Loan Eligibility:
|Age||21 Years – 65 Years|
|Income||Rs.7,000 PM (For Salaried Individuals)|
|Rs.6,000 PM (For Self-employed Individuals)|
|CIBIL Score||Varies according to Bank’s criteria|
Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
About TVS Jive
The Jive is a clutchless commuter motorcycle from the TVS Motor Company. It is one of a kind product made to make riding in stop-go traffic easy.
The Jive doesn’t get too many features and gets an analogue speedometer, gear indicator and fuel gauge. It features a clear lens headlamp integrated into a fairing that gives the motorcycle a simple yet purposeful look.
A 110cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine powers the Phoenix that pumps out 8bhp and 8Nm mated to a four-speed gearbox. It has a claimed fuel economy figure of 62kmpl.
TVS Jive Special Specifications
|Ex-Showroom Price||₹ 44,595|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air-cooled|
|Fuel Capacity||15 litres|
|Maximum Power||8.4 bhp (6.18 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||8.3Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|Top Speed||90 Kmph|
Colours Available For TVS Jive
TVS Jive Loan FAQs
✅ What is the interest rate for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
The interest rate is 11.83% per annum for getting a TVS Jive.
✅ How to calculate EMI for a loan for TVS Jive?
To calculate EMI for TVS Jive loan, you can use the EMI Calculator
✅ What is the minimum loan amount that I can avail for TVS Jive?
The minimum loan amount is 10,000 that you can have for TVS Jive.
✅ Can I get a 100% loan of the Ex-Showroom Price for TVS Jive?
Yes, you can get a 100% loan for TVS Jive on the ex-showroom price.
✅ How much processing fee charge for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
The processing fee is 3% of the sanctioned loan amount for getting a TVS Jive Loan.
✅ What is the loan tenure for availing of a TVS Jive Loan?
The loan tenure will be of 4 years for availing of a TVS Jive Loan.
✅ How can I eligible for the availing of a TVS Jive Loan?
You are eligible for availing of a loan for TVS Jive if your age is between 21 to 65 years, Indian, and your minimum monthly income is Rs. 7,000(For Salaried) and Rs. 6,000(For Self-Employed).
✅ What are the documents required for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
The documents which are required for getting a TVS Jive Loan are a driving license, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter ID, passport, bank statement of the last 3 months, and salary slips of the last 3 months.
Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes
|Loan For Triumph Street Triple||Loan For Triumph Speed Triple|
|Loan For TVS Apache RTR 160||Loan For Suzuki Slingshot Plus|
|Loan For Triumph Thruxton||Loan For Triumph Rocket III Roadster|
|Loan For Triumph Bonneville||Loan For Triumph Daytona 675R|
Table of Contents
- 1 TVS Jive Loan
- 2 Advantages of TVS Jive Loan
- 3 TVS Jive Loan EMI Calculator
- 4 TVS Jive Loan Interest Rate and Charges
- 5 TVS Jive Loan Scheme and Offers
- 6 TVS Jive Loan Process
- 7 TVS Jive Loan Documents Required
- 8 TVS Jive Loan Eligibility:
- 9 Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
- 10 About TVS Jive
- 11 TVS Jive Special Specifications
- 12 TVS Jive Loan FAQs
- 12.1 ✅ What is the interest rate for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
- 12.2 ✅ How to calculate EMI for a loan for TVS Jive?
- 12.3 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount that I can avail for TVS Jive?
- 12.4 ✅ Can I get a 100% loan of the Ex-Showroom Price for TVS Jive?
- 12.5 ✅ How much processing fee charge for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
- 12.6 ✅ What is the loan tenure for availing of a TVS Jive Loan?
- 12.7 ✅ How can I eligible for the availing of a TVS Jive Loan?
- 12.8 ✅ What are the documents required for getting a TVS Jive Loan?
- 13 Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes