TVS Jupiter Loan
EX Showroom Price
|100% of Ex-Showroom|
|11.83%* per annum|
Lowest EMI Per Lac
Loan Approval Time
Digital Loan Facility Available
Zero Down payment Option Available
Advantages of TVS Jupiter Loan
- Easy processing and simple loans
- Few basic documents are required
- The perks of getting longer loan tenures
- Multi-dimensional loan repayment options
TVS Jupiter Loan EMI Calculator
TVS Jupiter Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|Interest Rate||11.83% Per Annum|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
|Fore Closure Charges||3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)|
TVS Jupiter Loan Scheme and Offers
A Two-wheeler Loan is available for both new and used TVS Jupiter along with the option of no down payment loan which means the lender will finance the entire costing of the two wheeler under certain conditions.
Dialabank offers 100% of the value of the two-wheeler up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
TVS Jupiter Loan Process
To avail of a TVS Jupiter Loan you need to go through these basic steps for the approval:
- Visit Dialabank.
- Navigate through the loan section and click on the Two Wheeler loan link.
- Take a look at eligibility criteria, prepare all the necessary documents, and fill a user-friendly online application form.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you to authenticate the required documents for further process.
- Select the EMI amount from the various options available as per your convenience.
- If there is no loophole found, following all the documentation and verification, get your loan approval in the quickest.
- For further assistance, you may call on +919878981166
TVS Jupiter Loan Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
|Proof of Identity||Driving License
|Proof of Address||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Documents||PAN Card|
For Self-Employed Individuals:
|Identity Proof||Driving License
|Residential Proof||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Statement||PAN Card|
TVS Jupiter Loan Eligibility:
|Age||21 Years – 65 Years|
|Income||Rs.7,000 PM (For Salaried Individuals)
Rs.6,000 PM (For Self-employed Individuals)
|CIBIL Score||Varies according to Bank’s criteria|
Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
About TVS Jupiter
TVS has launched the Jupiter ZX disc variant at Rs 69,052 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new variant sits between the Jupiter ZX drum and Jupiter Classic variants. It costs Rs 3,950 more than the Jupiter ZX drum variant. Besides a new disc brake, the new variant gets a starter generator and all-in-one ignition lock like the Honda Activa 6G. The TVS Jupiter BS6 is available in four variants: standard, ZX, ZX disc and Classic priced at Rs 63,102, Rs 65,102, Rs 69,052 and Rs 69,602 respectively. Previously a front disc brake was offered as an option which now makes a comeback in the ZX disc variant.
TVS Jupiter Special Specifications
Power and Performance
|Max Power||7.3 bhp @ 7,000 rpm|
|Max Torquer||8.4 Nm @ 5,500 rpm|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6 liters|
Brakes, Wheels, and Suspension
|Front Brake Type||Drum|
|Front Brake Size||130 mm|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
|Rear Brake Size||130 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||12 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||12 inch|
|Tyre Type||90/90 – 12|
|Wheel Type||90/90 – 12|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic hydraulic|
|Rear Suspension||3 step adjustable type coil spring with hydraulic damper|
Dimensions and Chassis
|Kerb Weight||109 Kg|
|Overall Length||1,834 mm|
|Overall Width||678 mm|
|Overall Height||1,268 mm|
|Ground Clearance||150 mm|
|Seat Height||765 mm|
|Chassis Height||High Rigidity Underbone Type|
|GPS And Navigation||No|
|Under Seat Storage||21 ltr|
|Start Type||Electric Start|
✅ Indi Blue
✅ Matte Silver
✅ Pristine White
✅ Mystic Gold
✅ Volcano Red
✅ Mate Blue
✅ Titanium Grey
✅ Walnut Brown
✅ Straight Blue
✅ Sunlit Ivory
TVS Jupiter Loan FAQs
✅What are the mandatory documents required in applying for a TVS Jupiter Loan?
The necessary documents required for loan approval are:
- Bank Statements for the last three months
- Salary Slips for the last three months
- Address Proof and Identity Proof documents
✅What are the benefits of a TVS Jupiter Loan?
The main benefits why our TVS Jupiter Loan is perfect for you are mentioned below:
- Quick loan disbursement
- Easy documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
✅What are the tenure options for TVS Jupiter Loan?
It starts from 6 months to 60 months.
✅How long will it take for my loan approval?
Once we have all your documents with us, it usually takes about 20 minutes to determine the eligibility for the Two Wheeler Loan amount to be accepted.
✅What are the minimum and maximum loan amount?
Dialabank provides Two Wheeler Loan from a minimum of ₹25,000 to a maximum of 100% of the Ex-showroom price of the TVS Jupiter bike depending on your eligibility.
✅What is the minimum CIBIL score required for the TVS Jupiter Loan approval process?
A CIBIL Score provides details on your financial status and your ability to repay a loan. This helps us evaluate your financial history. A good CIBIL Score of 750 will help you take a loan easily.
Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes
|Loan For Triumph Street Triple||Loan For Triumph Speed Triple|
|Loan For TVS Apache RTR 160||Loan For Suzuki SlingShot Plus|
|Loan For Triumph Thruxton||Loan For Triumph Rocket III Roadster|
|Loan For Triumph Bonneville||Loan For Triumph Daytona 675R|
Table of Contents
- 1 TVS Jupiter Loan
- 2 Advantages of TVS Jupiter Loan
- 3 TVS Jupiter Loan EMI Calculator
- 4 TVS Jupiter Loan Interest Rate and Charges
- 5 TVS Jupiter Loan Scheme and Offers
- 6 TVS Jupiter Loan Process
- 7 TVS Jupiter Loan Documents Required
- 8 TVS Jupiter Loan Eligibility:
- 9 Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
- 10 About TVS Jupiter
- 11 TVS Jupiter Special Specifications
- 12 TVS Jupiter Loan FAQs
- 13 Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes