All About Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
Amloh is a historical city in an Indian State Punjab and a sub-division district of Fatehgarh Sahib and the city was founded by the Faiz Baksh, the governor of Sirhind. The total population of the city was 14,696 in 2011.
Two Wheeler Loan
A Two wheeler loan is a kind of loan that is provided to the customers who want to purchase a bike or a scooter but have a shortage of money. In this loan, you borrow the money from the bank or non-financial companies to buy a vehicle. Two Wheeler loan comes in the category of secured loan. A secured loan is a kind of loan where the bank asks you collateral as a security. Banks help you financially to buy a bike or a scooter based on your requirement, with low interest rates.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- Get the best interest rates on Two Wheeler Loan Amloh.
- Do not over-borrow
- Flexibility in Loan tenure
- Other costs covered
- Quick processing
- Margin of finance
- Loan partnership with dealers
- Check Your Credit score
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- Any person whose age is more than 20 years can get a two wheeler loan but the applicant should be employed (self- employed or salaried employed).
- A student who is earning and getting a salary in a bank account can also get a Wto Wheeler Loan and the applicant can present parents as a co-applicant if they are salaried and having their salary in their bank account.
- A professional and a self-employed person can also get a two wheeler loan but income should be stable.
- A customer who is involved in agriculture as a profession can also get a two wheeler loan.
- The maximum age for availing the loan is 65 years at the time of the closure.
- Any housewife can apply but with a co-applicant who is salaried and gets a salary in the bank account.
Amount of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
The bank provides the loan amount based on bike categories:
Less than 1 lakhs
Between 1 lakhs to 1.85 lakhs
More than 1.85 lakhs
The rate of interest is 11.50% and onwards and depends on the bikes types.
Tenure of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
Tenure given by the bank is up to 60 months. You can return the loan within 5 years.
Processing Fees on Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- The processing fees are 3% of the loan amount sanctioned by the bank.
- Pre-payment and Document Charge
- There are no pre-payment and document charge. It is nil.
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Amloh?
Fill the online application form for two wheeler loan.
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.1 Two Wheeler Loan
- 1.2 Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.3 Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.4 Amount of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.5 Rate of Interest on Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.6 Tenure of Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.7 Processing Fees on Two Wheeler Loan Amloh
- 1.8 Banks which Provide Loans
- 1.9 How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Amloh?