All About Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh
Bahadurgarh is the door of Haryana, situated in Jhajjar around 2km from Delhi. It is one of the important urban areas of the National Capital Region.
The bike loan has approached by to your city to get a bike as you like. Furthermore, the process will be simple to financing cost. See our site connect underneath and find the best deals.
Why Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh?
Despite the advantageous of the national railways and metros, it will be much better for one if they have their own vehicle. Although owning a car would be quite hard for some people but they can always go for the bike as it is small in size, handling is easy too. The banks give full support and guide the customer to get the bike as you want. It comes in a secured loan.
Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for an individual and it fits for everyone. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. In the list below, there are few things
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
Eligibility Details for Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh:
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
Types of Two-wheeler: It will depend upon the bike you choose then the loan will be given.
Candidate Employment Type: It totally depends on the bicycle that you choose to buy.
Income- The monthly income will be required of that person to grant the loan.
Below is the list of the banks
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Bahadurgarh?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166