About Two Wheeler Loan Bhopal
A bike often becomes an essential vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. To help you in buying a bike, the cheap Two Wheeler Loan will play a vital role. This loan provides the essential fund, for buying a motorbike, along with favourable and convenient terms and conditions.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Bhopal
- Simple and Hassle-free
- Easy to payback
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Bhopal
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment:
- For Salaried: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment
- For Self-Employed: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income:
- For Salaried: Rs 84000 net annual income
- For Self-Employed: Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must be at residence.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Bhopal
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Bhopal is the capital of the Indian state in Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarters of Bhopal District and Bhopal Division. The city was the capital of the former Bhopal State. It is known as the City of Lakes.
Two Wheeler Loan in Other Cities