About Two Wheeler Loan Dinanagar
Dinanagar, a small town with the population of 21,494 (2011 Census), has been developing its economy and urban areas since 1947. The old and new emerging industries of textile, furniture, and pipes have provided employment to the natives. The literacy rate of over 75% has brought many schools and colleges in the town which influenced the lifestyle and customs of the natives. To help people in the different stages of their life different banks have understood the potential of this town. The Two Wheeler loan in Dinanagar is provided by banks to help people in gaining an easy and safe mode of transport.
What Is Two Wheeler Loan?
The Two Wheeler loan is a loan which helps people to avoid bulk payments while buying the vehicles. Instead of paying huge payments loans to allow people to pay a small amount of money from their monthly income to the banks, which are called Equated Monthly Installments (EMI). These EMIs are affordable and can be adjusted according to peoples’ wish.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan Dinanagar
- Margins: The down-payments are the only money which the buyer has to spend on the instant of purchase. The banks sponsor the rest of the money which accumulates to be more than 70%. In some cases, the banks take care of 100% of the expenditure (varies from place to place and individual to individual)
- Annual Income/ Salary: The employees who earn as less as 7000/- Per month and the self-employees who earns as less as 6000/- per month can get the Two Wheeler loan from any bank.
- Nil payment charges: Some banks do not charge anything if a customer has paid the debts before his tenure ends.
- Extra Costs Covered: Extra costs such as insurance covers, accessories and also registration have their own charges, which are huge. But, the bank loans also cover these expenses.
- Tenure: The tenure of loan can be extended from 12 months to 48 months, and in some cases, it can be exceeded up to 5 years.
- Credit score: The first time loaners and the first time Two Wheeler buyers have the best option to open their credit score files.
Interest Rates: The interest rates of the Two Wheeler loans in Dinanagar start from 11.5% to 17.5%. It varies from bank to bank and person to person.
Check Your Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Dinanagar
The fulfillment of the following criteria will help you in the approval of the loans.
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
Required Documents for Two Wheeler Loan Dinanagar
Present the following documents for the verification of your eligibility and approval of a loan.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip with Form 16.
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Dinanagar?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166