About Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150
Aprilia gives the worldwide range of sports bike and it is one of the most beloved organization so far. They started with the manufacturing of bicycles and later became the sports bike manufacturers. It was founded after second world war by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio in Noale, Italy in the province of Venice.
Aprilia has won its first motocross championship in 125cc and 255cc category in 1977. The firm then focused more on Grand Prix world championship in 1985 and then it continues with their successes.
Aprilia also came to off-road racing with their 450 ccs V-2 motocrosser which was producing respectable results in both on-road and off-road categories. This company comes with the various type of models in superbikes and scooters.
Aprilia is a brand that has a rich heritage in racing, and the company is applying that to their SR150 model. This model has come up with the latest racing technology-based and made for racing enthusiasts. Following are the specifications of Aprilia SR 150.
SR 150 Standard
Features of Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150
- Margin: On average, most two-wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% margin of finance. Which means that customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual income: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month.
- No prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for some because it helps to clear off your debts faster if you can.
- Other costs covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Loan tenure: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two-wheeler loan with tenures that ranges between 12 to 48 months.
- Credit score: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is opting loan for the first time, two-wheeler loans is a great idea to open your file for the credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150
Minimum age -21 years
Maximum age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year for the salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
MINIMUM ANNUAL INCOME
84,000/- for the salaried individual
72000/- for self-employed
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150
Photo identity proof
Colored passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills
Last six months
Interest Rates for Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150
Two Wheeler interest rates are generally varied from 11.50% to 18.25% maximum. These rates are the lowest among in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply?
Visit below link:
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166
Table of Contents
- 1 About Two Wheeler Loan for Aprilia SR150