About Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
A bike often becomes an essential vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. To help you in buying a bike, the cheap Two Wheeler Loan will play a vital role. This loan provides the essential fund, for buying a motorbike, along with favorable and convenient terms and conditions.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment:
- For Salaried: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment
- For Self-Employed: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income:
- For Salaried: Rs 84000 net annual income
- For Self-Employed: Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Guwahati is the biggest city in Assam, and situated on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Guwahati is the leading commercial and educational hub of North-East India. Guwahati is derived from two Assamese words. The first one is ‘guwa’ which means areca nut and ‘haat’ which means market place.