About Two Wheeler Loan Hubli
A bike often becomes an essential vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. To help you in buying a bike, the cheap Two Wheeler Loan will play a vital role. This loan provides the essential fund, for buying a motorbike, along with favorable and convenient terms and conditions.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Hubli
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Hubli
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment:
- For Salaried: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment
- For Self-Employed: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income:
- For Salaried: Rs 84000 net annual income
- For Self-Employed: Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Hubli
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Hubli, also called Hubballi, is an agglomerating city in the state of Karnataka, The name Hubballi literally means “Flowering creeper” in Kannada. Hubballi has wide cluster of Industries and is also called the commercial hub of Karnataka. The city attracts a number of tourist because of its impressive architecture and temples.