About Two Wheeler Loan Hyderabad
A bike often becomes an essential vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. To help you in buying a bike, the cheap Two Wheeler Loan will play a vital role. This loan provides the essential fund, for buying a motorbike, along with favorable and convenient terms and conditions.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Hyderabad
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Hyderabad
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment:
- For Salaried: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment
- For Self-Employed: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income:
- For Salaried: Rs 84000 net annual income
- For Self-Employed: Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Hyderabad
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Hyderabad is a capital city of Andhra Pradesh in India. It is located on the banks of the Musi river. It is also the biggest city in the state. Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, fifth Sultan of the Qutb Shahi dynasty of Golkonda established this city in 1591 CE.