All About Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
Coimbatore is a city in south India. It is in Tamil Nadu. The estimated population of the city is 16 Lakhs according to the statistics of 2011. The area of the place is 246.8 Km square. There are so many lenders in the city that provide a Two wheeler loan to the applicants. People prefer to get a Two wheeler loan from banks because of the security issues. It is not that getting a Two wheeler loan from non-banking financial companies is not safe, nowadays non-banking companies are also safer.
Let us know about a Two wheeler loan first.
Two wheeler loan
Two wheeler loan is like a blessing for the people who want to buy a Two wheeler and have a shortage of money. In this type of loan, the bank provides you a financial aid for a period of time at some rate of interest. Nowadays Two wheeler loan is available everywhere. Furthermore, to apply for a Two wheeler loan there is no need to visit the branch physically you can apply for this online.
What can you buy?
- With the help of this amount you can buy a motorbike
- After that, a Scooter can also be bought with this amount of loan
- A Super Premium Bikes can also be a Two wheeler that you can buy with a Two wheeler loan.
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler?
- You will get 90% funding for the Two wheeler.
- The rates of interest will be low as compared to other loans.
- The documentation process is very easy.
- The most important thing is that the requirement of the salary is very less as compare to other loans.
- So you can apply even if your salary is Rs. 7000 per month.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- After that he/she should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be employed.
- The applicant should have a good CIBIL score.
- The age of the applicant is required to be more than 65 years.
- The applicant should have a monthly income of Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- In case the applicant is self-employed his/her monthly income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Interest Rate for Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
Generally, the rates are fluctuating.
There are processing fee and document charges will also be there. These are not included an interest rate. You have to pay for these once.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
Anyone of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
proof of residence
Anyone of the below can be used as a proof of residence.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
proof of income
(salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passport sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Coimbatore
First of all search for www.dialabank.com on google.
After that search for Two wheeler loan on the website.
Furthermore, fill the online application form.
You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a tollfree number.
Banks to Apply for a Two wheeler Loan