All About Two Wheeler Loan in Gautam Budh Nagar
Gautam Budh Nagar is a District of Uttar Pradesh, India. The city is an important industrial city of Uttar Pradesh. The city is a part of the National Capital Region. The Total population of the city was 1,674,714 in 2011. Nowadays bikes are the basic need for middle-class families. So if you are planning for a bike and you want to get some financial help to buy a bike than you can get a bike loan from any bank. There are so many banks and non-banking financial organization that provide you a loan at very low rates of interest. Your loan will be sanctioned very easily. Banks or non-banking companies provide you a two-wheeler loan at some rate of interest.
Rate of Interest: 11.80% (min).
Features & Benefits
- Margins: On average, most two-wheeler loans will pay for up to 100% of margin of finance depending on the individual to individual. Which further results in the customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual income/salary: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as 7000 for a salaried and 6000 for self-employed
- Nil prepayment charges: Some banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for few customers because it helps to clear off the debts faster if you can.
- Extra costs covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Tenure: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two-wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases it extended to 5 years.
- Credit score: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, two-wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score.
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Gautam Budh Nagar
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last 1 year
Electricity bills/rental agreement/property/driving license/ration card
Banks which provide Two wheeler loans
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Gautam Budh Nagar?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form for the Two Wheeler loan.
- For more information, call on 60011600.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 98 78 98 11 66
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan in Gautam Budh Nagar