Best Banks for Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
Following are the numerous benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
- Margin provided by banks: On an average, most Two Wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% to 98% margin of finance depending on the individual to individual. Which further results in the customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual pay/income/salary: Banks often offer Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month for a salaried individual and INR6,000/- for self-employed
- No prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for few customers because it helps to clear off the debts faster if you can.
- Extra charges covered: Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Loan Tenure: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their Two Wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases it extended to 5 years.
- Credit score/cibil: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, Two Wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score. The customer should have their credit score above 700.
To check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati Documents Required
Click here to know more about Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- Address Proof: Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voters ID card, Passport, Driving License
- Compulsory Documents: PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 3 months.
For Self Employed:-
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Voters ID card, Passport copy, Driving License
- Bank Statement: Last 3 months.
- Address Proof: Voters card / Passport Copy / Driving license / Aadhaar Card
- Required Documents: PAN Card
Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati Eligibility Criteria
Your ability to repay the loan is the biggest factor in deciding whether you’ll be eligible or not for the Two Wheeler loan. The following are the major criteria’s:
Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes in Guwahati
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
Processing Fees– Up to 3% of the loan amount (maximum)
Pre-payment charges- Within 4 to 6 months – 10% of principal outstanding
Within 7 to 12 months – 6% of the outstanding principal
13-24 months – 5% of principal outstanding
Post 24 months – 3% of the key outstanding
Prepayment within three months of EMI repayment is not permitted.
Car Loan Guwahati Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding the Two Wheeler loan in Guwahati, you may contact on the number 9878981166 for any sort of assistance.
Visit Dialabank to know more.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
Guwahati is a city beside the famous Brahmaputra River in the northeast of Indian in the state of Assam. It is known for its holy sites like the Kamakhya Temple at uphill, shrines to the Hindu deities Lord Shiva and Vishnu. Umananda Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva which is covered with engravings, stands on Peacock Island in the center of the river.
Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator Guwahati
FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan:
✅ Why should I apply for a Two Wheeler loan in Guwahati?
Owning a Two Wheeler in Guwahati can make you feel confident and independent. However, to pay for it out of your own pocket can make it a financial burden for you and the Guwahati Two Wheeler loan helps you pay for the vehicle through easily affordable monthly payments.
✅ Can a Two Wheeler loan from Guwahati fund my vehicle purchase completely?
Most banks in Guwahati offer to fund up to 85% or even 90% of the vehicle cost. However, few lenders in Guwahati even fund for the 100% amount but charge some additional costs and add some conditions to it.
✅ What costs will a Two Wheeler loan in Guwahati cover?
A Two Wheeler loan from Guwahati will cover the registration charges, insurance, as well as accessories. You can get even more benefits in Guwahati if your bank has a tie-up with a particular Two Wheeler company.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
- 2 Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
- 3 Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati Documents Required
- 4 Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes in Guwahati
- 6 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati
- 7 Car Loan Guwahati Contact Number
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati
- 9 About Guwahati
- 10 Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator Guwahati
- 11 FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan: