All about Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior
AVAIL THE INTEREST RATES ON TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM PNB IN RANCHI
Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior
Gwalior is a northern city in Madhya Pradesh, India. The city occupies a Strategic location in the Grid region of India. Gwalior is a tourist place and the city is one of the beautiful in India. The population of Gwalior was 10.7 lakhs in 2011. If you are interested in Two Wheeler Loan and you are planning to buy a bike, with affordable repayment options, Banks are here to provide you with a Loan based on your requirements. This Loan helps you to get your own bike. The cost of your bike can be repaid through EMIs. We are having a scheme that offers monetary support to people and helps them to get their own stylish bike. Two Wheeler Loan is one of the most popular loans among customers because of its competitive rates and flexible terms.
The rate of Interest:11.80 %
Features and benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide your loan tenure to be just 12 months (minimum), or 48 months (maximum).
- fulfill your Every Need: 100% finance and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy doorstep service.
- Competitive Rates: 2% lower rate of interest.
- Easy Repayment Schemes: Easily EMIs calculate.
- Quick Loans: Loan eligibility, quick approvals.
- Full Transparency: the Two-Wheeler loan is fully transparent.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior
- Salaried or self-employed individual
- Between the age of 21 years and 65 years
- Earn a minimum gross income of Rs.70000/- p.a., for salaried profile and Rs.80000/- p.a. or self-employed profile.
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city.
- Reside for at least 1 year at the given residence address (in case of transfer from other location with less than 1 year at current location – please provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage).
- Be working for at least 1 year.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior
Copy of Income proof
Salaried- latest salary-slip (at least 3 months, Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return)
3 copies of photographs
Copy of Identity proof
Id proof (Adhaar card, voter Id or any)
Copy of Address proof
Property Purchase Agreement
Ration Card etc.
Banks which provide Two wheeler loans
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form for the Two Wheeler loan.
- The form is very easy and understandable.
- For more information, call on 60011600.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 98 78 98 11 66
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Two Wheeler Loan in Gwalior