All About Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli
Two wheeler loans are the best product provided by the banks. This loan was provided in the segment of the low-interest rate which makes it possible in the reach of every citizen of a country like India, which is basically a big home for middle-class families and they mostly run on two wheelers for their various purposes like at work, enjoyment etc.. Considering this, the banks have come up with the idea of providing two wheeler loan to every individual so that customer has not to shell a lot of money in a once from their pocket. Two wheeler loans come up with the lowest interest rates provided by the bank. Following paragraph, the customer can find the features, eligibility and documentation criteria in order to meet the requirements of two wheeler loan.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli
Following are the numerous benefits of a two wheeler loan
- Margin provided by banks: On an average, two wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% to 98% margin of finance depending on the individual to individual. Which further results in the customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual pay/income/salary: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month for a salaried individual and INR6,000/- for self-employed
- No prepayment charges: Banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for few customers because it helps to clear off the debts faster if you can.
- Extra charges covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Loan Tenure: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases it extended to 5 years.
- Credit score of customer: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, two wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score. The customer should have their credit score above 700.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
Min Annual Income
Rs.84,000/- ( salaried individual)
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli
Photo ID proof
2 to 6 Colored passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last six months
Electricity bills/rental agreement/property/driving license/ration card
Interest Rates for Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli
Two Wheeler interest rates generally vary from bank to bank and it depends upon individual case 12.50% to 18.25% maximum. Interest rates are one of the lowest among all rates in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
Hubli or one can say Hubballi. It is a city lies in south India in the state of Karnataka. Hills named Nrupatunga beta offers pleasing sunset and great city views. In the name of Lord Shiva, the centuries-old Chandramouleshwara Temple has magnificent black granite pillars and carvings of ornate. Gardens surrounded by Unkal Lake features a statue of great monk Swami Vivekananda in the center. In the south of the city, Utsav Rock Garden is a home to sculptures depicting the local folk culture. Banks are playing the crucial role in the development of this city by providing various facilities in the city. Two wheelers are the famous among the youth. so banks are providing the two wheeler loan as the attractive feature so that everyone can afford to ride a two wheeler.
Following are the banks which provide two wheeler loans at affordable rates
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Hubli?
Apply for the two wheeler loan by click on the link below:
- Dialabank provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Dialabank is one of the most reliable platforms to apply for a two wheeler loan.