AVAIL THE INTEREST RATES ON TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM PNB IN RANCHI
All About Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar
Jhajjar is a city in Haryana, India. Jhajjar is the 22nd district of Haryana. The city was founded by Chhaju as Chhajunagar, the name was later changed to Jhajjar. The total population of the city of Jhajjar is 9.57 lakhs. If you are interested in Two Wheeler Loan and you are planning to buy a bike, with affordable repayment options, we are here to provide you with a Loan based on your requirements. This Loan helps you to get your own. The cost of your bike can be repaid through EMIs. We are having a scheme that offers monetary support to people and helps you to get your own stylish bike. The loan is one of the most popular loans among customers because of its competitive rates and flexible terms.
The rate of Interest for Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar:11.80 %
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar
- Most two-wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% margin of finance. The customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Banks often offer loans to those people who are earning as low as INR 70000 per year.
- Most banks do not charge any kind of charges as prepayment if you are able to pay your loan amount before tenure ends. This is often suitable for few individuals because it helps to clear off one debt fast.
- These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the two-wheeler but the essential expenses on the same.
- Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two-wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 1 to 5 years.
- Fora first-time buyer of a vehicle or who is opting loan for the first time, Two-wheeler loan is a great idea to open your file for the credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar
Age: Min 21 years
Max 65 years
Salaried and Self-employed
Income: Salaried 80,000 per year
Self-employed 72,000 per year
Employment tenure: at least 6 months for self-employed and 1 year for salaried
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar
Copy of Income proof
Salaried- latest salary-slip (at least 3 months, Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return)
3 copies of photographs
Copy of Identity proof
Id proof (Adhaar card, voter Id or any)
Copy of Address proof
Property Purchase Agreement
Ration Card etc.
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Jhajjar?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form for the two-wheeler loan.
- The form is very easy and understandable.
- The loan will be approved very quickly and easily.
- For more information, you call on 60011600.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 98 78 98 11 66