Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur
Kanpur is a large industrial city of India. The area of the city is approximately 403.7 Km square. Besides that 29.2 Lakhs is the population of the city. So If you are a citizen of India and live in Kanpur you can easily get a two wheeler loan.. it is no more difficult nowadays.
What is a two-wheeler Loan?
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan, Bank of Maharashtra provides two-wheeler loan to the customers. you can buy any two-wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. This is easiest and most convenient way to buy a two-wheeler.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any two-wheeler with the help of a two-wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get two-wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score.
Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
Tenure of Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1,50000.
How can you Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Kanpur?
- You can apply online on the website of Dialabank.
- Visit www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that fill the application form online.
- Enter your name and contact number carefully.
- Along with your contact number enter other information too.
- Your contact number is required so that we can call you back to give the information.
- You will get all the guidance from the experts.
- This process of giving information will be free. You won’t be charged a rupee for this.
- You will get complete help until you get a two-wheeler loan.
- Dialabank is a reliable platform to apply for a two-wheeler loan, though it is India’s first financial helpline.
Who is not eligible?
- An applicant whose age is less than 18 years can’t apply for a two-wheeler loan.
- An unemployed person can also not apply for a personal loan.