All About Two Wheeler Loan in Kolkata
Kolkata is a capital of West Bengal. The area of the city is 205 Km square meter. The city comes in the developed cities of India so there is no problem in getting Two wheeler loan in Kolkata. You can apply on www.dialabank.com, and get a two wheeler loan in the bank of your choice.
Two wheeler loan
When you borrow money from the bank or any other non-banking financial organization to buy a Two wheeler specifically then this is known as a Two wheeler loan. you can’t use this amount of loan anywhere else. This loan comes under the secured loan. the bank or your lender can bound you Two wheeler for the recovery of the loan amount in case you fail to return the loan. besides that, it is a secured loan so the rates of interest on a Two wheeler loan are quite low as compare to the unsecured loan (personal loan).
What can you buy?
- Super Premium Bikes
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler?
You are not advised to get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler. It will not be a deal of profit. Because if you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler you will find that the rates of interest are comparatively high as compare to Two wheeler loan.
Eligibility For Two Wheeler Loan in Kolkata
- First of all the applicant should not be a minor. Age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- After that he/she should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be employed.
- The applicant should have a good credit history.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be more than Rs. 7000 per month at least.
Interest Rate for Two Wheeler Loan in Kolkata
The rates of interest start at 11.50% per annum. It can be changed from time to time.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Kolkata
- One identity proof. (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- One proof of residence. . (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- One proof of income. (salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
- Two passport sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit www.dialabank.com on google.
- Search for Two wheeler loan.
- Fill the online application form.
- You will get the complete guidance after that.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
Best Banks to Apply for a Two wheeler Loan
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank
Table of Contents