All About Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
Srinagar is the largest city and the capital of Jammu and Kashmir, India. Srinagar is known as the summer capital of India. The city is in the Kashmir Valley on the bank of River Jhelum. Srinagar is the most beautiful and famous for its natural environments, gardens, waterfronts, and houseboats. Srinagar is the northernmost city with the population over 1 million people. Today, the prices of bikes are high. It is very difficult for a common man to buy a bike.
The rateof Interest for Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar:11.80% (min).
Features and benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide your loan tenure to be just 12 months (minimum), or 48 months (maximum).
- FulfillYour Every Need: 100% finance and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy doorstep service.
- Competitive Rates: 2% lower rate of interest.
- Easy Repayment Schemes: Easily EMIs calculate.
- Quick Loans: Loan eligibility, quick approvals.
- Full Transparency: the Two-Wheeler loan is fully transparent.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
- Age:Min 21 years & Max 65 years
- Applied by: Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: 70000 per annum to 80000 per annum
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months (self-employed) and 1 year (salaried)
Document Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
- Photograph – 3 Photograph
- Identity proof (Any One) – Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card
- Age Proof (Any One) – PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued a document with the date of birth / Marks Sheet with the date of birth
- Signature Verification (Any One) – PAN Card / Driving License / Passport
- Ownership Proof (Any One) – Electric Bill / Tax Bill / Water Bill / Utility Bill / Power of Attorney
- Income Proof (Any One)- For Self-Employed- Shop Establishment Certificate / Sales and Purchase Bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 Years, For Salaried Applicants – Salary Slip of last 3 Month
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar?
- Apply application: This is quick and stress-free.The extremely easy way of applying for a loan.
- Visit the official website.
- Submit your documents online.
- You will be able to make use of online EMI calculator.