All About Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
What is a Two-wheeler Loan?
Difference between a Personal Loan and Two-wheeler Loan
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
The two-wheeler loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
- First of all, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Second, the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Third, the applicant should have some source of income. They should be salaried or self-employed.
- Finally, the salary of the applicant should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
Documents required for a two-wheeler loan are as followed:
- Applicant should have two passports sized coloured recent photographs. Applicants should not be wearing glasses.
- After that, one identity proof is required. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card).
- Furthermore, residence proof is also needed. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card/ration card/ rent agreement/water bills of last six months/electricity bills of last six months).
Amount of Loan
Rates of Interest for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat?
- First of all, visit Dialabank on google.
- After that, fill the online application form for the Two-wheeler loan.
- The form is easy and understandable.
- The loan will be approved very quickly and easily.
- Do mention your contact number to get a call from our side for any guidance.
- The experts will give the guidance, and it is free of cost. Dialabank would not charge you even a single rupee.
- For more information, you call on 9878981166.
Does CIBIL score Matter?
While getting a personal loan, your credit history doesn’t matter. You can get a personal loan even if your credit history is not good. Two-wheeler loan comes under the category of secured loan. If you don’t return your loan, the bank bounds your Two-wheelers.
Two-wheeler loan for Top selling bikes in Surat
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two-wheeler Loan Surat
The processing fee charges on a two-wheeler loan in Surat are Up to 3% of the loan amount (maximum). Prepayment Charges are Within 4 to 6 months – 10% of principal outstanding Within 7 to 12 months – 6% of principal outstanding 13-24 months – 5% of principal outstanding Post 24 months – 3% of principal outstanding. Prepayment is not allowed within three months of EMI repayment.
Two-wheeler loan Surat Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding the two-wheeler loan in Surat, you may contact on the number 9878981166 for any assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two-wheeler Loan Surat
Two-wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
✅ Why should I apply for a Two Wheeler Loan in Surat?
Owning a Two Wheeler in Surat can make you feel confident and independent. However, paying for it out of your pocket can make it a financial burden for you, and the Surat Two Wheeler loan helps you pay for the vehicle through easily affordable monthly payments.
✅ Can a Two Wheeler Loan in Surat fund my vehicle purchase completely?
Most banks in Surat offer to fund up to 85% or even 90% of the vehicle cost. However, few lenders in Surat even fund for the 100% amount but charge some additional costs and add some conditions to it.
✅ What costs will a Two Wheeler Loan in Surat cover?
A Two-Wheeler loan in Surat will cover the registration charges, insurance, as well as accessories. Moreover, you can get even more benefits in Surat if your bank has a tie-up with a particular Two Wheeler company.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
- 2 What is a Two-wheeler Loan?
- 3 Difference between a Personal Loan and Two-wheeler Loan
- 4 Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
- 5 Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
- 6 How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat?
- 7 Does CIBIL score Matter?
- 8 Two-wheeler loan for Top selling bikes in Surat
- 9 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Two-wheeler Loan Surat
- 10 Two-wheeler loan Surat Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two-wheeler Loan Surat
- 12 Two-wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 13 FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat