All About Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
Surat is a city beside the Tapti River in India. The population of Surat is 44.6 Lakhs approximately. Surat is a center of textile industries in India. There are so many fabric shops in Surat. So if you are living in Surat and need a financial aid to buy a Two wheeler than you can do so easily. Dialabank provides Two wheeler loan in Surat at very low rates of interest.
What is a Two wheeler Loan?
In a Two wheeler loan, you get funding from a bank to buy a Two wheeler. The bank provides you funding at some rate of interest for a given period of time. Karur Vysya bank provides you a Two wheeler loan at very low rates of interest. Furthermore, the process of applying for the loan is very easy and simple. Rather than going to the physical bank branch you can apply online for a Two Wheeler Loan in Surat. the process is hassle-free.
Difference between a Personal Loan and Two wheeler Loan
I a personal loan you get an amount of loan sanctioned by the bank for your personal reasons but in case of a Two wheeler loan the loan amount is sanctioned for a particular reason; for buying a Two wheeler. Besides that, the rates of interest of a personal loan are quite high because of being an unsecured loan. so it is always wise to get a Two wheeler loan to buy a Two wheeler than getting a personal loan.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
- First of all the applicant should be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should have some source of income. He/she should be salaried or self-employed.
- The salary of the applicant should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
Documents for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
- Applicant should have two passports sized colored recent photographs. Applicant should not be wearing glasses.
- After that one identity proof is required. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card).
- Furthermore, a residence proof is also needed. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card/ration card/ rent agreement/water bills of last six months/electricity bills of last six months).
Amount of Loan
The amount of loan provided by the bank depends on the bike or scooter you are buying.
It is Rs. 20000 and can be up to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs, and can be Rs. 35 Lakhs for the super premium bikes.
Rates of Interest for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat
Rates of interest provided by the bank starting from 11.50% per annum, however, they depend on your income and the tenure of the loan.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Surat?
You can easily apply for a Two wheeler loan online on www.dialabank.com. The process will be very easy and hassle-free. Besides that, there is no need to go to the bank for the application process. Even more, you can check online whether you are eligible or not.
- First of all visit www.dialabank.comon google.
- After that fill the online application form for the Two wheeler loan.
- The form is very easy and understandable.
- The loan will be approved very quickly and easily.
- Do mention your contact number to get a call from our side for any type of guidance.
- The guidance will be given by the experts and it is free of cost, Dialabank would not charges you even a single rupee.
- For more information, you call on 60011600.
Does CIBIL score Matter?
While getting a personal loan your credit history doesn’t matter. You can get a personal loan even if your credit history is not good. Two wheeler loan comes under the category of secured loan. if you don’t return your loan the bank bounds your Two wheeler.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan in Surat