All About Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
Vijayawada is a city in Andhra Pradesh, on the bank of River Krishna in India. Vijayawada is knowns as ‘the place of victory’. The most important about Vijayawada is its location. Vijayawada is the third most populated city in India. A country like India is a big home of middle-class families and mostly runs on two-wheelers for various purposes. Under this consideration, the banks have come up with the idea of providing two-wheeler loans to every individual. The bank offers you a two-wheeler loan, so if you’re wondering about a bike or a scooter, there is a loan for you. Two-wheeler loans will solve your finances quickly and effectively.
A two-wheeler loan is a Secured Loan. Two-wheeler loan are easy to repay through EMIs. It helps you to buy a new bike or scooter according to your requirements. So what are you waiting for? This Loan is a perfect solution to fulfil your requirements.
Features & Requirements of Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
- Marginal value: On average, most two-wheeler loans will pay for up to a 90% finance margin. Which means that customer can make down payment of only 10% of their Loan.
- Annual pay/income/salary: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month.
- Zero prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends.
- Extra charges covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and registration. This means that customers are getting finance for the vehicle and the essential expenses on the same.
- Tenure of Loan: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two-wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases up to 5 years.
- Credit score: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who will opt for a loan for the first time, two-wheeler loans are a great idea to open the file for the credit score, and the bank will finance the customer with meagre interest rates.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
The two-wheeler loan eligibility requirements are as follows:
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
Rs.84,000/- ( salaried )
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
Documents required for a two-wheeler loan are as follows:
Coloured passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last six months
Minimum Cibil Score
Rate of Interest on Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
Loan interest rates generally vary from bank to bank, but two-wheelers have the lowest rates among all loans, starting from 11.50% to 18.25%. These rates are one of the lowest among all rates in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
Know More – Two-wheeler Loan interest rate
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada?
- To apply for the two-wheeler loan
- Visit Dialabank
- Dialabank provides the document pick up facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Dialabank is one of the most reliable platforms to apply for a two-wheeler loan.
Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes in Vijayawada
Two-wheeler Loan in Vijayawada Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Vijayawada
Two Wheeler Loan in Other Cities
|Two Wheeler Loan in Guwahati||Two Wheeler Loan in Patna|
|Two Wheeler Loan Guwahati||Two Wheeler Loan Panchkula|
|Two Wheeler Loan Assam||Two Wheeler Loan Chandigarh|
|Two Wheeler Loan Patna||Two Wheeler Loan Ambala|
FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
✅ Why should I apply for a Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada?
Owning a Two Wheeler in Vijayawada can make you feel confident and independent. However, paying for it out of your pocket can make it a financial burden for you. The Vijayawada Two Wheeler loan helps you pay for the vehicle through easily affordable monthly payments.
✅ Can a Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada fund my vehicle purchase completely?
Most banks in Vijayawada offer to fund up to 85% or even 90% of the vehicle cost. However, few lenders in Vijayawada even fund for the 100% amount but charge some additional costs and add some conditions to it.
✅ What costs will a Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada cover?
A Two Wheeler loan in Vijayawada will cover the registration charges, insurance, as well as accessories. You can get even more benefits in Vijayawada if your bank has a tie-up with a particular Two Wheeler company.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
- 2 Features & Requirements of Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
- 4 Rate of Interest on Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada
- 5 How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada?
- 6 Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes in Vijayawada
- 7 Two-wheeler Loan in Vijayawada Contact Number
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Two Wheeler Loan Vijayawada
- 9 Two Wheeler Loan in Other Cities
- 10 FAQs for Two Wheeler Loan in Vijayawada