All About Two Wheeler loan Kathua
Kathua, the city of Sufis, is the fourth largest city in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. According to the 2011 census, the population of the city is 1, 91,988. The industries of the area and the Indian Army presence make the two-wheeler possession very important for many people.
What is a Two Wheeler Loan?
It is very hard to spend all of the money which was saved during the years. To evade this, the banks lend the money to the common people to buy the two-wheelers. The money which is being lent by the bank can be returned in years with the affordable Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs).
Features & Benefits:
- Margins: The bank customers only have to pay the down payments which accumulate up to only 30%. In some of the cases, the banks cover almost 100% of the payments (varies from place to place and person to person).
- Annual Income/ Salary: The employed and self-employed, who have very less monthly incomes of 7000/- and 6000/- per month, respectively, can also get the finances from the banks.
- Nil Payment charges: The customers, who can return the loaned amount to the banks before the tenure period, would not have to pay any payment charges. Isn’t it a relief?
- Extra costs covered: The charges like insurances, accessories, and registration, will be covered in the finances lent by the banks.
- Tenure: The time period allotted to the customers to return the money, is from 12 months to 48 months. This tenure can be extended up to 5 years in some cases.
- Credit score/Cibil: Opening the credit score file by getting the Two Wheeler Loan in Kathua will be the best way for first-time buyers of the two-wheelers.
The interest rates, charged by the banks, start at 11.5%. These rates usually vary from place to place and person to person.
Check Your Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Kathua
The loan approval by banks depends upon following criteria. The applicants must fulfill these criteria.
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
The documents which are needed by the banks to verify the customer’s credibility are listed below.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip with Form 16.
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Kathua?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166