All About Two Wheeler loan Khanna
Khanna, city named after Punjabi word ‘Khanna’ means ‘one quarter’, is a small city with a population of 128,130. Khanna is Asia’s largest grain market. Here, people are associated with farming and related businesses, education and other services.
Therefore, most of the people chose to buy a Two Wheeler. So, that they could travel from one place to other in a cheaper, faster and an efficient manner.
What is a Two Wheeler Loan?
The money lent by the banks to its customers to buy a Two Wheeler is called as Two Wheeler Loan.
Interest is the charges which a bank demands lending the money.
Interest is determined by its rate which is declared by the bank at the time of the approval.
Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) are the equal monthly installments which are chosen by the customers to pay the money back.
How Two Wheeler Loan is Useful for Me?
The payment of the Two Wheelers which I will be willing to buy will be totally done by the bank.
Two Wheeler loans help me in keeping my money which I can use during the urgent occasions.
Moreover, than that, I will be the owner of the new bike.
Features & Benefits
- Margins: Except the down payments the loan covers all other expenses which accumulated to at least 70% and sometimes 100%.
- Annual Income/ Salary: The income as low as Rs 6000/- and 7000/- for employed and self-employed respectively is eligible for this loan.
- Extra costs covered: Loans do not make you pay the assurance charges, accessories costs, and the registration charges. Two wheeler loans cover all these.
- Tenure: The time period granted by the banks to pay back the amount starts from 12 to 48 months, which can be extended up to 5 years for some cases.
- Credit score: The best way for credit score opening for those who are applying for a loan very first time and for those who are buying two wheeler for very first time, is to apply for the two wheeler loan.
- Interest Rates: The bank charges the interest at the rate of 11.55 (minimum).
Check Your Eligibility for Two Wheeler loan Khanna
The loan approval by banks depends upon following criteria. The applicants must fulfill these criteria.
750 or above
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
The documents which are needed by the banks to verify the customer’s credibility are listed below.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip with Form 16.
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler loan Khanna?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166