About Two Wheeler Loan Kochi
Two wheelers are popular amongst people of all age-groups, as they are small and manageable, but there are many people, who find it difficult to finance a bike. In such a situation, availing a Two Wheeler Loan is the best deal for you. It provides funds to people for buying a bike, that they dream.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Featured of Two Wheeler Loan Kochi
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Kochi
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documents for Two Wheeler Loan Kochi
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
The City of Kochi, formerly Cochin is a major port city on the west coast of India. It is part of Ernakulam District in Kerala State. Kochi is also known as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Two Wheeler Loan Kochi
- 1.1 The City of Kochi, formerly Cochin is a major port city on the west coast of India. It is part of Ernakulam District in Kerala State. Kochi is also known as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”.