All About Two Wheeler Loan Mangalore
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
If you want to buy an attractive motorbike and your financial situation does not permit you to buy, then you can move for Two Wheeler Loan Mangalore. It is a viable option for those who are thinking to buy a bike but do not have the cash to buy it. These loans can be used to buy a new as well as a used bike.
Interest Rates and Charges : 12.90%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
The city of Mangalore is the chief port town of Karnataka state, India. It is situated about 350 km west of the state capital, Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan Mangalore