All About Two Wheeler Loan Moga
Moga is a city in Punjab which has a lot of small towns nearby it and beautiful parks. You’ll come to this suburb. It has a total area of 2,230 km2 (860 sq mi) and it has a popular spot for traveling to Lahore. It is well-known for the center of tea.
The city prefers the motorcycles as the straightforward mode of transportation. As it is easy and flexible.
Why Two wheeler loan?
Two wheeler will be useful as it cuts it out your extra charges which go in buses and another vehicle. You don’t have to take a burden while financing it as there is no large amount to pay for it.
You can choose any bike as you like since the banks help you with a financial plan where you don’t have to worry about the budget it is quite easy and also provides a full support to the customer. As it falls in the category of a secured loan so the rate of interest which you’ll pay will be quite low.
The process is simpler and we try to fulfill our customer needs so there won’t be any burden to pay it. Below is the list so see it before applying it.
Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan Moga
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for an individual and it fits for everyone. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. In the list below, there are few things
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the two wheeler will be the down payment, i.e 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Moga
Our aim is to give a loan to everyone, the following is the details for the candidate which will be required for the process.
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Moga
Aaddhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aaddhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employ)
Source of income/Bank Statement
Below is the list of the banks
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Moga?
- You click to this link www.dialabank.com and choose the motorbike as you want to.
- We have great deals so don’t miss it out.
- Submit all documents as the mention.
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166