Call us on 079 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Have you always dreamt of owning a personal set of wheels? If yes, then applying for a Two Wheeler Loan Navsari is the best deal for you. It is a financial support given to people who want to own a bike of their own but do not have the funds for it.
Interest Rates and Charges : 12.90%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan Navsari
- 1.1 Affordable
- 1.2 Minimum age : 21 years
- 1.3 Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- 1.4 Navsari is a city and municipality in the Surat metropolitan Region. The city is also the administrative headquarters Navsari District of Gujarat, India. Navsari is the Twin City of Surat, and only 37 km south of Surat. The city has population of 134,009. In which, males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%.