All About Two Wheeler Loan Panchkula
Panchkula is close to Chandigarh and just like Chandigarh, it is carefully designed city. The broad roadways and trees at the side which looks really beautiful. As it is connected with the highways.
In this city, bikes and scooter are considered as the best mode of transportation. And the two wheeler loan has reached in Panchkula so now you choose any motorbike as you like.
Why two wheeler loan?
Even though there are numbers of public transport. But actual fun would be when you ride on your bicycle and explore this amazing places. But the problem might come for you to funding for a bike.
Banks provide the best support for all in funding the motorbike and there is a lot of benefits of two wheeler because of the rate of interest. As it is easy to take care and you don’t have to keep on waiting for the buses and auto. Your money will be saved since you don’t need to book for expensive taxis.
It comes under the secured loan so you can, of course, enjoy the benefits of it. Banks will provide as much support for funding the bike you want to buy.
Benefits of two-wheeler loan
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for an individual and it fits for everyone. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. In the list below, there are few things
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the two wheeler will be the down payment, i.e 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
Eligibility Details for Two Wheeler Loan Panchkula
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Panchkula
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loan
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Panchkula?
See the link here www.dialabank.com
We have got the best deals for our customer to get your bike as you want to fulfill your dreams.
And please submit all the required documents as mention above.
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166