All About Two Wheeler Loan Patna
Best Banks for two-wheeler Loan in Patna
Two-wheeler Loan Patna Features
Rationalizing of buying a new two-wheeler for yourself? But are short of funds required to purchase a two-wheeler? Don’t stress! We have got all solutions to your problems for a two-wheeler loan. A two-wheeler loan requires funding aid which is provided by banks and NBFCs to the candidates at a low-cost rate of interest which in turn helps them in purchasing a two-wheeler.
Nowadays, two-wheeler is essential for everybody, but the price is increasing repeatedly. Here is when the two-wheeler loan enters and satisfies the dreams of the owner to purchase a two-wheeler. The important features of a two-wheeler in Patna are mentioned below:
- Low-interest rates are charges for two-wheeler
- In Patna, almost all vital banks and NBFCs offer loans on a two-wheeler
- There is a speedy and trouble-free documentation process
- It has easy access through Dialabank to apply for a two-wheeler loan
Two-wheeler Loan Patna Interest Rate
Two-wheeler Loan Patna Documents Required
- Bank Declaration: Last six months.
- Verification of income: a fresh slip of 3 months wages with 16 form
- Current Proof: PAN Id / Voter Id / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Driving License / Life Insurance Policy / Ration Id
- Evidence of recognition: PAN Id, Driving License, Passport Duplicate, Voters ID Card
For Self Employed:-
- Evidence of identity: PAN I d, Voters ID Card, Passport Duplicate, Driving License
- Residence Proof: Telephone Bill / Passport Copy / PAN Id / Driving License / Life Insurance Policy / Voting Id
- Evidence of Salary: New ITR
- Bank Affirmation: Past six months.
Two-wheeler Loan Patna Eligibility Measures
- Age Requirement (Minimum): 21 years
- Yearly Income (Minimum): Rs 1,00,000 net annual income
- Age at loan maturity (Maximum): 65 years
- Employment (Minimum): 1 year in present employment and the lowest of 2 years of employment
- Age (Minimum): 21 years
- Annual Income (Minimum): Net profit Rs. 60,000 p.a for regular cars and Rs.1,00,000 p.a. for mid-sized and superior two-wheelers
- Age at loan maturity (Maximum): 65 years
- Employment (Minimum): at smallest 3 years in sales
How to register for a two-wheeler Loan in Patna?
Applying for a process of two-wheeler loan Patna is simple with DialaBank. The following steps below help to avails the best offers:
- Hit on our website Dialabank
- Select the option of two-wheeler loan in the menu bar
- Fill up the particulars about the two-wheeler type and your income
- You need to wait until our relationship manager gets in contact with you on the number provided by you
- You yourself can also contact the manager on 9878981166 number regarding any loan queries
- The two-wheeler loan can also be availed offline by visiting the branch personally but can be tiring for you
Two-wheeler Loan for Major two-wheeler Manufacturers in Patna
Processing Payment / Prepayment amount on two-wheeler Loan Patna
CIBIL Score essentials for two-wheeler Loan in Patna
The Cibil score is described as what refers to an individual’s ability to pay off credits. The good credit history comes from the higher credit score which benefits the two-wheeler loan process to go smoothly and easily to be processed. The credit score of 750 and above is considered by banks and NBFCs to fast approve the loan process in Patna.
The points obviously differ from one bank to another. If an individual has a low CIBIL score than what is required, then a high rate of interest is charged on the amount of the loan. But if your CIBIL score is great then there is a low rate of interest charged. Therefore, a CIBIL score is considered an important element in a two-wheeler loan.
Two-wheeler Loan Patna Contact Number
You may reach 9878981166 number for any queries or assistance regarding the two-wheeler loan process.
Pre Estimated EMI Content for two-wheeler Loan Patna
Patna is located riverside along with the southern banks of the Ganges (Ganga) river for approximately 12 miles i.e 19 km. The portion called Bankipur lies west of the old town, and further southwest is a sprawling new capital city with broad highways, shady avenues, and new buildings. Patna is one of India’s oldest urban centers. It became known as Azimabad during the Mughal era.