All About Two Wheeler loan Patti
Patti, a city of Saints and Pirs, has a population of 40, 976 (census 2011). The most of the people are engaged in a business, agricultural works, and construction work.
For the transportation to these works, people’s first choice is a Two Wheeler.
What is a Two Wheeler Loan?
Two Wheeler can be bought by the finances which are offered by the banks, which are called as Two Wheeler Loans.
Bank charges mostly include the interests. The rate of interests is usually defined by the banks.
The payment of the loans is done by Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs), which can be adjusted as per our affordability.
How is Two Wheeler loan Patti Useful for Me?
The Two Wheeler loan is the loan which gives me a chance to buy a Two Wheeler without spending my whole savings.
The loan gives me a relief of staying financially strong whenever needed.
Maybe, it is time to think again, am I able to pay it back? The bank allows me to payback in months and even in years.
The brand new bike is the ultimate prize.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler loan Patti
- Margins: At least 70% of the finances will be covered by bank loans, and even in some cases it’s up to 100%.
- Annual Income/ Salary: The lowest incomes which can be granted Two Wheeler loans are Rs 6000/- and 7000/- for employed and self-employed respectively.
- Nil Payment Charges: Are you eager to clear off your debts as soon as possible? If yes, then banks will reward you by not charging any payment charges.
- Extra costs covered: The banks also consider the cost of accessories, insurances, and registration while granting the loan.
- Tenure: Payment of the loans can be done within 12 to 48 months, but can be exceeded up to 5 years in some cases.
- Credit score: The option which most of the first time Two Wheeler buyers and first time loaners choose is the Two Wheeler loan because it gives the best credit score.
- Interest Rates: The rates at which bank charge the customers is more than 11.5%, which varies from place to place.
Check Your Eligibility for Two Wheeler loan Patti
The loan approval by banks depends upon following criteria. The applicants must fulfill these criteria.
750 or above
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
Required Documents for Two Wheeler loan Patti
The documents which are needed by the banks to verify the customer’s credibility are listed below.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip with Form 16.
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler loan Patti?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166