Two Wheeler Loan Pune
Pune is a city of Maharashtra (India). The estimated are of the city is 331 Km square meter. The population of the city is 34 Lakhs approximately. So it is obvious that people need a medium of conveyance. Usually, it is not that easy for every person to buy a car. So people prefer to buy a Two wheeler. Besides, that Two wheeler loans are available very easily nowadays.
Two wheeler loan is a loan that gives you a privilege to borrow a money to buy a Two wheeler. In a Two wheeler loan, you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company at some rate of interest for a given period of time. The Two wheeler loans come in the category of secured loans.
What can you buy?
- First of all, you can buy a motorbike.
- After that, you can buy a scooter with this amount of loan.
- Sometimes people also buy a Super Premium Bikes with the help of Two wheeler loan.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Pune
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any Two wheeler with the help of a Two wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get Two wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler?
- Bank will give 90% funding for the ex-showroom value of Two wheeler.
- The rates of interest are less than the rates of interest of a personal loan.
- The documentation process is very simple.
- The salary requirement is very less as compare to other loans.
- I t is Rs. 7000 per month for the salaried applicant.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Pune
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant’s minimum income should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Interest Rate for Two Wheeler Loan Pune
Generally, the rates are not fixed.
There are other fees are also associated with the Two Wheeler loan
- processing fee
- document charges
- foreclosure charges
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Pune
- Identity proof
- You can have any one of the below.
- (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- proof of residence
- Anyone of the below is valid as a proof of identity.
- (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
- proof of income
- (salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
- Two passports sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Pune
- First of all search for www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that search for Two wheeler loan on the website.
- Furthermore, fill the online application form.
- You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
- If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a tollfree number.