About Two Wheeler Loan Rewari
Two wheeler loan is one of the financial product provided by the banks. This loan was provided in the segment of the low-interest rate which makes it possible in the reach of every citizen of a country like India, which is basically a big home for middle-class families and they mostly run on two wheelers for their various purposes like at work, enjoyment, enjoyment purposes etc.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Rewari
Following are the numerous benefits of a two wheeler loan
- Margins: Onan average, most two wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% to 98% margin of finance depending on the individual to individual. Which further results in the customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Annual income/salary: Banks often offer these loans to people who are earning as low as INR 7000 per month for a salaried individual and INR6,000/- for self-employed
- Nil prepayment charges: Most banks do not charge any prepayment charges if you are able to pay up your loaned amount before your tenure ends. This is often suitable for few customers because it helps to clear off the debts faster if you can.
- Extra costs covered: These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the vehicle but the essential expenses on the same.
- Tenure: Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 12 to 48 months and in some cases it extended to 5 years.
- Credit score/Cibil score: For a first-time buyer for a vehicle or one who is going to opt loan for the first time, two wheeler loans is a great idea to open the file for the credit score. The customer should have their credit score above 700.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan Rewari
Min. age -21 years
Max. age-65 years
Salaried individual / self-employed
1 year of salaried individual and 6 months for self-employed
Min Annual Income
Rs.84,000/- ( salaried individual)
Documentation Required for Two Wheeler Loan Rewari
Photo ID proof
2 to 6 Colored passport size photograph
Passport/Voter ID/Driving license/Adhaar card/Pan card
Electricity bills/passport/voter id/driving license/Telephone bills/Pan card
Last six months
Electricity bills/rental agreement/property/driving license/ration card
Interest Rates for Two Wheeler Loan Rewari
The interest rates generally vary from bank to bank and it depends upon individual case 12.50% to 18.25% maximum. These rates are one of the lowest among all rates in comparison to other loans provided by banks.
Rewari lies in the northern region of India. Rewari is the district situated in Haryana. The climate in Rewari is extremely cold in winters and quite hot in summers. It is situated in the southwest of Haryana. Rewari has the total population of 143, 021. Banks in this region are providing their financial services and making the economy better. Two wheelers loans are the most affordable loan for any customer which makes the two wheeler dream of every citizen possible.
Banks which provide two-wheeler loans
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan Rewari?
- Apply for the two wheeler loan by click on the link below
- Dialabank provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Dialabank is one of the most reliable platforms to apply for a two wheeler loan.