All about Two Wheeler Loan Salem
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Even though you are going through a difficult time pertaining to your finances, you still need a mode of transportation in order to be on time for your job. If you feel that you cannot afford an automobile, you can opt for a motorbike. In case you cannot afford to buy a brand new bike, you can still take advantage of Two Wheeler Loan Salem that offers financial support for the purchase of a bike.
Interest Rates and Charges : 12.90%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
The name ‘Salem’ is derived from Sela or Shalya which refers to the country around the hills. Local tradition claims Salem as the birth place of Tamil poetess Avvaiyar.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Two Wheeler Loan Salem
- 1.1 Affordable
- 1.2 Minimum age : 21 years
- 1.3 Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- 1.4 The name ‘Salem’ is derived from Sela or Shalya which refers to the country around the hills. Local tradition claims Salem as the birth place of Tamil poetess Avvaiyar.