About Two Wheeler Loan Trivandrum
A bike often becomes an essential vehicle when it is about meeting quick requirements. To help you in buying a bike, the cheap Two Wheeler Loan will play a vital role. This loan provides the essential fund, for buying a motorbike, along with favourable and convenient terms and conditions.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features of Two Wheeler Loan Trivandrum
- Simple and Hassle-free
- Easy to payback
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Two wheeler loan Interest Rate
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan Trivandrum
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment:
- For Salaried: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment
- For Self-Employed: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income:
- For Salaried: Rs 84000 net annual income
- For Self-Employed: Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must be at the residence.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan Trivandrum
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Trivandrum is the capital of the state of Kerala, India. The city is symbolized by its rolling land of low coastal hills and busy commercial passage. This city is referred to as the “Evergreen city of India”. Every year a large number of overseas tourists visit here. It is a major hub of academic and research and development.